Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-19-2001, 03:06 PM   #51
"Hell Lich" Wah

I never said I was mortal either!! I'm the blood of a powerful elven mage mixed in with the curses and wrath of the powerful and indestructable hell-lich!!

Old 02-19-2001, 03:25 PM   #52
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

And i was one of Torms choosen before the dark turning, the twin powers of the god of justice and the power of evil fusing together to create a warrior of unimaginable power...

Does this mean i'm in Nazghoul??

T'would be a wise choice, despite what these simpeltons say.
Old 02-19-2001, 03:29 PM   #53
NazGhoul

i see... you are not follwers of the good? then we might just get along? hardly, but we could be neutral... if you are not "good" then you are not really enemies of us. blood will be spilled but does it have to your blood? who knows...
since your are not good you have cought my interest. the only reson i attacked you in the first place was that i thought that you were followers of helm, lathander etc...'
tell me more of the holy flame.

Old 02-19-2001, 03:59 PM   #54
RAISTLIN

Oh how the supposedly mighty (and verbose) change the tune they sing when faced with the power of the OHF.
(OHF is gathered and looking more menacing than the lowly naz ghuol had thought possible in his worst night mare)

SO BOY WHERE IS ALL THAT TRASH YOU BEEN TALKIN' BOUT. I SAY YOU SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE FORE SOMEUN COMES OVER DER AND TEACHES YOU A THING OR THREE ABOUT REAL POWER

(Naz gay replies)

Well you are looking pretty strong and handsome in that tight fitting armor. I don't see why we can't just all love one another. I mean lets just be friends....p-p-p-p-pleeeeeease. Thay any of you fellas wanna stop by and vithit me. your all sooooo dreamy please i'll do anything you thay, just let me hang around and watch you get into that armor.

Raistlin casts silence on the pitiful creature. Anyon who would like to cast the next spell or take the next hit go ahead. I figure we "jump him into the gang" and see if he survives

Old 02-19-2001, 04:24 PM   #55
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

HAHA
We get along?
You attacked us
and the war ain't over

Phoenix be my guide
Old 02-19-2001, 04:44 PM   #56
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

As partial Clanmaster of the Holy Flame
I hereby Declare WAR to NAZGAY

FOLLOW ME MY SONS WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS
Old 02-19-2001, 04:52 PM   #57
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Ertai stands next to rikard ready for battle.

PS: azreall is not here but he is doing the same as me
Old 02-19-2001, 04:58 PM   #58
Demus

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CHARGE!!!!!

To WAR and Victory!!!!!!

For The OHF!

Down With NazGay

Old 02-19-2001, 05:07 PM   #59
Stealth Bomber

To battle! My claymore is itching to add Nazghouls scrawny kneck to its many victories. I am wearing my hunting kilt, the one where the blood stains don't show and I have painted my face in the colours of Scotland. Arise my fellow knights and we shall make a tasty scotch broth with their bones!

Old 02-19-2001, 05:18 PM   #60
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

HA! what sanctamonius prattle!

I, The Fallen Paladin of Skallaskrath, have little fear of ones so *undeserving* of my attention, but i will humour you for the time being.

You declare war do you? War! HA! i think that you could not even BEGIN to understand the CONCEPT of WAR! You actually, in your feigned intelligence, think you can comit yourselves to WARFARE! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!!!

im suprised you managed to overcome your intelligence barriers to actually have the coordination to hit the "reply to this topic" button! Let alone coordinate a offensive movement!

Go back to your burrows, little rodents, Lest the Clan take offence to your threats.