Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 05-14-2002, 01:22 PM   #1
Gori
Welcomed New User

Hello!

How is it possible to get multiple strongholds by editing the stronghold command parameter?! I got to know that I should set like CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("PlayerHasStrongHold=0") or something like that to set back the amount of strongholds to 0, but I don't know exactly what to type in

Could someone please help me?! And if this should go under some other section or something then please forgive me, first time posting here x.x!
Gori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2002, 11:39 AM   #2
Gothmog, Lord of Balrogs
Elminster

for a few strongholds, you can CLUA yourself into the "new" area. some strongholds replace an old map with a new one (thief, fighter, etc.) and therefore can be used as a stronghold, even if you aren't that class. do a search for the area codes on some search engine and you may find an indepth description. I have seen one before, but i don't remember where.

As a side note, DON'T CHEAT! WHY DO YOU NEED 2 STRONGHOLDS? JUST PICK ONE AND HANDLE THE RESPONSIBILITY ALONE, DON'T DIVIDE UP YOUR ENERGIES! CHEATING IS BAD!