Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-19-2001, 08:20 AM   #1
Fisherman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Now that I have your attention I would like to say that, I am stuck in tha asylum, I got that black stone (forgot its name) I went into tha Asylum through the back door and now I cant go bck to the town because whan I cross the bridge, "something" kills me (looks like some sort of mage spell). And worst of all my last save game is there by the shadow dragon in the temple ruins in chapter 2.
Somebody plzzzz help me.
Old 08-19-2001, 08:24 AM   #2
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Oh god... That was a REALLY BAD attention getter. I knew it was just a cry for attention of course.

OK that "mage spell" can be cured by having the wardstone from the island. You get it by killing Perth The Adept. In your case, go into the shadow keeper and give it to yourself.

Oh and SAVE MORE OFTEN! My rule of thumb is every time I think of saving I save, before every door or stairway, and after every big event.

------------------

"Eh? No, I don't hold grudges. Why? There's nothing to hold a grudge against, I kill what pisses me off!"
Old 08-19-2001, 08:30 AM   #3
Fisherman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What shadow keeper!!! Im stuck IN the asylum and when i opened that door the wardstone disapeared!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2001, 08:36 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Dude, please don't do this, we're very friendly and attentive here, no need to put misleading titles in ok?

If you crossed the bridge because of the stone, you need it in your inventory. It will vanish when you open the door. Only way you can return is by going through the asylum quests and you will eventually be able to get back to Brynnlaw (if you survive the asylum that is).

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 08-19-2001).]
Old 08-19-2001, 08:46 AM   #5
Fisherman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

WHAT do you meen asulum quests, theres nobody there,
I cant talk to anybody, all the doors are locked, the stone is gone, mosters apear after all my rests (cant even get a descent sleep).
Old 08-19-2001, 09:42 AM   #6
LSRVIKING
The Magister

That was lame. Your didnt need to do that. Your post would of been read anyway.
Old 08-19-2001, 10:41 AM   #7
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

You're an impatient one aren't you?
Considering you don't have a backup save you're screwed. Unless you've overlooked something, which I think you probably did. Otherwise I'd try going back to the island and getting in through the Pirate Lord. BUT CONSIDERING YOU DON'T HAVE A SAVE... Try barging down doors or picking locks. It's worth a try at least.
Old 08-19-2001, 10:48 AM   #8
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by LSRVIKING:
That was lame. Your didnt need to do that. Your post would of been read anyway.
Curious how many people were attracted by it though

------------------
Old 08-19-2001, 11:16 AM   #9
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

LOL Jerome.

Is it just me or am I the only female in here... Nah, with a title like that you know it's fake... Or your a completely incompetent fool. I won't mension that that's a step up for some people... Mwahahaha...

------------------

"Eh? No, I don't hold grudges. Why? There's nothing to hold a grudge against, I kill what pisses me off!"
Old 08-19-2001, 11:42 AM   #10
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
LOL Jerome.
Or you're a completely incompetent fool...

*ahem*

Some of us may take offence to that

------------------