Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 02-03-2003, 02:12 PM   #1
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

OK I cast this fireball spell which did kill a deer (It was in the area effect not the target) but why are now all the other deer trying to kill me. Also can I get them to chill out? You know like buy them some corn or something? Would a charm spell fix this or would it only fix it on the one deer for the time limit of the spell? Also when I leave the area I am in are all the deer for the rest of the game going to attack me? What about the other wildlife? Currently I am in the area where there are tons of trolls and Jax is there.
Thanks,
Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 02:40 PM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You probably torched Bambi, which would really pi$$ all of the deer off. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Charm spells will only be a temporary solution. if you don't want to have to kill all of the deer, your best bet is to reload.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 03:24 PM   #3
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

I would not be that upset but you can not even eat what you kill. Also when I was walking up to Jax the first time a deer saw me and charged so I had to kill it which made him go hostile so I had to reload there but even at that reload point the deer are not happy with me. I have to go even further back to fix this which the deer are easy to kill so I doubt I will reload that far back. I was just looking for another way to fix it with out causing genocide.
Thanks,
Granamere the reason there are no more deer left in NWN.
Old 02-27-2003, 03:45 PM   #4
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Naaaaaaaaaah.... wait... I haven't SEEN Bambi lately.... hmmmmmmm....... Have you done the spirit of the forest quest yet> If you haven't, THAT'S why all the deer are attacking you.... and why you are killing them.... mind if i join in?

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 01:55 AM   #5
koconnor100
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Granamere:
OK I cast this fireball spell which did kill a deer (It was in the area effect not the target) but why are now all the other deer trying to kill me. Also can I get them to chill out? You know like buy them some corn or something? Would a charm spell fix this or would it only fix it on the one deer for the time limit of the spell? Also when I leave the area I am in are all the deer for the rest of the game going to attack me? What about the other wildlife? Currently I am in the area where there are tons of trolls and Jax is there.
Thanks,
Granamere
What a bunch of jokers...heh heh heh...

Seriously,

You're probably on the North Road approaching the Druid Camp, and they're going to explain the Spirit of the Woods is sick, all the animals are going berserk, and you gotta do something to save the spirit before all is lost ! The future of Druid kind everywhere is in your hands..yadda yadda yadda...

Good xp. Nice quest. Go for it.
Old 02-28-2003, 09:16 AM   #6
quietman1920

We Told you not to have the Venison for lunch...
Old 02-28-2003, 03:53 PM   #7
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Are you dressed in a Godzilla suit perhaps???? [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 02:12 PM   #8
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Dragonshadow I have not done that quest yet. I will see if I can find it and complete it. Thanks!

No I am not in a Godzilla suit. I am in a Chick-fil-a cow suit and now it is clear why all the chickens were attacking me also. [img]smile.gif[/img] (Just kidding no chickens were harmed it the posting of this message. Ok execpt the one I had for lunch.)

Back to a game related note ther only thing so far to attack me are the deer.
Granamere
Old 03-10-2003, 05:35 AM   #9
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Glad I could help.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 12:08 PM   #10
quietman1920

Well, unfortunately, when you put Fairydust & a +1 helm into the forge, you get the cursed Colonel Sander's Bucket o' Chicken. Once you put it on, you can't get it off. Also, there's a (-3) to Charisma from crumbs, (-2) to Dexterity from greasy fingers, (-2) to Concentration because 'its finger lickin' good', and (-3) to Will to Live because you ate too much. That and all the chickens just Hate you...

:evil