Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-18-2001, 01:06 PM   #31
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

How dare you mock my keyboard dislexia... I feel so violated
Old 08-18-2001, 05:40 PM   #32
Neb
Account deleted by Request

How can you kill Edwin? He is one of the funniest characters in the game? Killing Edwin is like... like... like killing Tiax and Korgan! How can anyone kill any of them? They don't actually do anything evil and they're perfect sources of fun and hilarity.
Old 08-18-2001, 08:29 PM   #33
Wildhorse
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
How can you kill Edwin? He is one of the funniest characters in the game? Killing Edwin is like... like... like killing Tiax and Korgan! How can anyone kill any of them? They don't actually do anything evil and they're perfect sources of fun and hilarity.[/B]

Korgan funny? Eh? You give him this attribute? Jan, yes, but, Korgan? He's as funny as a Arnold being slowly dip into melting metal pot in T2.
Old 08-18-2001, 08:51 PM   #34
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

I wasted Korgan. I didn't especially care if my rep went up or down. It was a somewhat evil act, sure. But the damn dwarf was leaving me (I've had enough of ye, so I'm sayin goodbye with a smile, etc.) in the middle of some important battles (guarded compound, especially). What a whiner. I killed him the next time he tried to leave, looted his corpse, and recruited Keldorn, and have never looked back.
Old 08-19-2001, 03:31 AM   #35
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Actually
Terence sounds a heck of a lot like a neutral
Dont believe in absolutes? Dont like the concepts of a good vs evil universe?
You're a neutral

------------------
Why?
Old 08-19-2001, 03:37 AM   #36
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildhorse:

Korgan funny? Eh? You give him this attribute? Jan, yes, but, Korgan? He's as funny as a Arnold being slowly dip into melting metal pot in T2.
Yes! Korgan's very funny. Especially in a party with oh, let's see...Aerie, Viconia, Nalia (especially Aerie...) Plus some of the things he says to villians is great (one statement he makes to Jon comes to mind.)

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-19-2001, 06:08 PM   #37
Wildhorse
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by trux:
Yes! Korgan's very funny. Especially in a party with oh, let's see...Aerie, Viconia, Nalia (especially Aerie...) Plus some of the things he says to villians is great (one statement he makes to Jon comes to mind.)

Sorry but that still doesn't sound like Korgan at all. All he does with Aerie is put her down, all he does with Viconia is to pick a fight with her. He's nothing but a swine with a bad attitude and low neuronal brain count in my book. Again, if you want humor, Jan, yes, but Korgan? Eeehh...
Old 08-20-2001, 07:07 AM   #38
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Terence, there was I think a bit of backtracking in your last reply to me, but ok, I'm not getting into some heavy discussion of philosophical import. I would just say it does no favours to you to laugh at ace because he spelt a word wrong. You don't have to have an exceptional command of english to make a valid point.

Anyway, enough, for myself, I think Edwin is funny and by killing him your missing a lot of good lines (as well as the rather amusing sidequest). Korgan too is a good laugh and can make the game a riot.

Finally, I must say I like the name. I used to post as DonkeyWan the indifferent archer on the beer thread, and I appreciate the fact that in the world of power gamers its sometimes good to be a joe soap...
Old 08-20-2001, 11:42 AM   #39
Terence The Unspecial
Dungeon Master

Tequila for all my friends.