Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-30-2001, 07:10 PM   #161
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Cloudy, thinking she may instigate another linedancing/bellydancing on the bar party like the other night! WHOOOOHOOOO!
**bilqis enters through dimension door wearing her belly-dancing outfit, and carrying a couple others to share.** "Cloudy, I'm ready - are you? Anyone else? Charean?"

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I'm anxiously awaiting the party tomorrow...boy can I use one! Hellacious week and I'm not even gonna think about work again til Monday! YEEEHAAA
I can relate to your hellacious week Cloudy.. I'm ready to forget about mine and enjoy the weekend!!! What's to drink at the bar tonight?

Oh.. HI EVERYONE!!

------------------

Sometimes I think
I understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-30-2001).]
Old 03-30-2001, 07:14 PM   #162
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
::::looks in askance at KD and wonders what got into him - but figures... oh well! ::::

Heya CB!! I am really looking forward to tomorrow night as well... need to get the energy level up a bit first... but then - Party Time!!
btw - been posting lots in Cloudy's corner today... you may be amused!

I plan to take that bublebath no matter WHEN I get ready for bed tonight and then I'm sleeping in or at the very least laying around in bed luxuriating in the SATURDAY morning...then I'm going to enjoy the day (when not tracking down tax receipts...I have to do those pesky things this week..sigh) and be rested up for the party.

I just hope LadyZekke can make it and bring Jerome's ass with her...it was QUITE the party last time we did this and I'm not sure what's in those drinks we made...everything's a bit hazy before I got to the castle and woke BK up..hehehe

CloudHaze

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-30-2001, 07:16 PM   #163
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
::::looks in askance at KD and wonders what got into him - but figures... oh well! ::::

Heya CB!! I am really looking forward to tomorrow night as well... need to get the energy level up a bit first... but then - Party Time!!
btw - been posting lots in Cloudy's corner today... you may be amused!

Ahhh, my dear, you bring light to my eyes, simply being near me...
How fare you?

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-30-2001, 07:17 PM   #164
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Now Cloudybuxumous, do you really think my hands would wander? Of course not! Stray perhaps, but not wander!
HA! (giggle) So, you ever actually participate in a wet towel contest before, Paulyofthenewsheets ? The only one I've been to involved Armie...teehee... Did we tell you, doesn't need to be a towel, any cheescloth will do.

CloudCherub

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-30-2001, 07:19 PM   #165
Charean
Hathor

Sounds great CB!! I may have to jump start my own battery... sorry you have to do tax things... (I won't tell you I did mine already, then!)

Hey there Bilquis - wonderful to see you as always... get my email? Love your new sig... very sporty!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-30-2001, 07:21 PM   #166
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Charean, I'll have to wander over to the Corner later, teehee..can use a laugh or two!

Bilqis! Good evening to you. Yes, let's just enjoy the weekend!

LoA: Drinks are on MY tab this round...I got my gold card turned to platinum this week...weeeehaaaa...so lets spend money I don't have, why not? The credit card company trusts me! Now, if you were wearing that Chipendale costume, sweet Intoxogodofmymornings, you'd probably get better tips from the ladies that come in her of an evening...

CloudTreat

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-30-2001, 07:21 PM   #167
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
I can relate to your hellacious week Cloudy.. I'm ready to forget about mine and enjoy the weekend!!! What's to drink at the bar tonight?

Oh.. HI EVERYONE!!

Hi Bili! You look great tonight, let me tell you!! Err, I don't need one of those though, but thanks for offering!!

------------------
Old 03-30-2001, 07:23 PM   #168
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Ahhh, my dear, you bring light to my eyes, simply being near me...
How fare you?
I fare well enough... tired and a bit hungry (hint, hint), but having you near me is all I could ask for...(except for food)....

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-30-2001, 07:27 PM   #169
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
I fare well enough... tired and a bit hungry (hint, hint), but having you near me is all I could ask for...(except for food)....

Well, mayhap we should wander over to LoA's buffet and grab some food, I thing he has a bit of leftover roast beast froim the other night, as well as some fine looking little smokies!

------------------
Old 03-30-2001, 07:27 PM   #170
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Damn, real life interferes again, I'll be back in a bit. Special dance for you Cloudy!!!!