Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-24-2000, 12:50 AM   #1
Danov

I just started the game and got the crypt open(by Using the right statue) but once inside the second door in won't open. I'm wondering if this is a bug or am I supposed to figure out how to open this door? Please Help!!

Old 10-24-2000, 01:27 PM   #2
dvicci

Probably not. My guess is that your settings are fairly dark, and you're just missing the lever that will load the dungeon map and thus open the door... happened to me until I turned the brightness on my monitor way up.

Wasn't the last time it happened either.

Old 10-24-2000, 01:29 PM   #3
Silencer

I am not certain which door you exactly mean. All dungeons have levers at the wall, and a section with two doors. If you pull such a lever, the dungeon is loaded and you have to wait a short time.

Later there are doors that can be picked by theives, with lockpicks or the correct keys. The keyhole is then usually left of the door, and easy to see.

And there is a door in the lowere part of this dungeon, for which you need a crystal. The slot is just right of the door; quite small and easy to overlook.

I hope this helps.

Old 10-24-2000, 01:34 PM   #4
dvicci

"And there is a door in the lowere part of this dungeon, for which you need a crystal. The slot is just right of the door; quite small and easy to overlook."

Which door are you talking about? The only one I can think of (it's been a while since I went through the crypt) is the elevator, and that crystal slot was on the left, not the right.