Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2007, 09:51 PM   #101
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Tao, Vincent and Yevaud, can each post their way up to the point of readiness to leave the Inn and on the way to the forest. Ana is in meditation in her room that she shares with Tao. She'll leave when Tao tells her that the boys are ready. Sound good?

Pandaros and Xaver, can take another move ahead in following the tracks any way they feel best. There is no GM post needed yet. From Pandaros's post, it appears that he'll play scout and move ahead of Xaver but not so far as to get singled out if he bumps into something ugly. If Xaver agrees to it, then move ahead as they see fit.

Kuankreid, can wake up about the same time that Ana, Tao, Yevaud and Vincent leave town towards the forest which would be a reasonable way of keeping time accuracy in the game. They've shopped around and rested for a few hours now, the same amount of time it has taken Pandaros and Xaver to get to where they are now ion stalking the monster. That, I believe, is also about the same amount of time that Kuan needed to lay down to get over the nausia.

Gillian, can move forward toward Oley's alone or he can go back for his partner if he needs somebody to hold his hand near the big mean rogue wizard that can fly houses through the air. Either way, Oley is already expecting them both and has rolled out the welcome mat...after he got the blood stain off of it from the last guy that came knocking...but that was a salesman and a totally different circumstance. There's nothing to worry about.

Sever, has yet to repond to Simon's latest post so we can determine where things are going from there.

The Mage of Shadows, the game's biggest nemesis, has made his introduction by way of his minion Andrion, the Chosen of Shadow. The heroes will more than likely have to deal with the Chosen before they reach the Mage, so be prepared! At this time, the Chosen has another assignment outside of this game and will be venturing towards that assignment for a little while to give the gamers room to grow and learn their characters' strengths and weaknesses.

Oh...and at least some of you know but for the rest of you...the Mage, Andrion and the scary giant-thing in the forest are not the only creatures you need to fear, of course. We have a whole arsenol of pre-existing creatures from the previous chapters of this game in store to devour you, and if that is not enough...we'll make some more.

All for you, my beloved gamers.

[ 03-17-2007, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:07 PM   #102
TAOWolf
White Dragon

will put a post up tonight sometime..

dad-in-law is arriving in an hour..

we are leaving tomorrow and will be gone until wednesday on a guided trout fishing trip for Spring break

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:33 AM   #103
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Ah wonderful, I was wondering when I could post again [img]smile.gif[/img]

At some point, I'd like to speak to you over msn or something Larry. I've got a couple of things I'd like to run by you before I post them.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:19 PM   #104
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Yay! Our first in-game death is going to be Pandaros! Congrats!

I can't wait to see you fight for your life...only to fail...
Old 03-19-2007, 06:26 PM   #105
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Hey, I have this question. There was this dude at the beginning who bought an armor from the smith. Is he going to appear again? When I was reading the thread for the first time right after I joined I had the feeling that he was supposed to play an important role, but so far there haven't been another mention of him.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:43 PM   #106
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ZFR:
Hey, I have this question. There was this dude at the beginning who bought an armor from the smith. Is he going to appear again? When I was reading the thread for the first time right after I joined I had the feeling that he was supposed to play an important role, but so far there haven't been another mention of him.
Quoted from Cyril's post when he was giving Xaver, Sever and Pandaros the assignment:

As the reports indicated a pattern of activity that seemed to center itself near the large forest to the west, my brother and I arranged to hire the services of an adventurer – a warrior of no little accomplishment by all accounts – to investigate matters.” Here he pauses and turns to look directly at Simon as he knows his brother will be surprised by what he will now disclose. “Judging from a report I received just this morning, I have reason to believe that this agent of ours will be in need of assistance, if he has not already been killed.”

If you and Pandaros actually live long enough, you'll definately be on your way to meeting Durston Shacal soon.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:39 AM   #107
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

My apologies for being absent the last several days. We have a visiting coworker from South America with us and I've been playing the role of official interpreter/host which has been enjoyable, but it has also left me without any free time for online activity.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:33 PM   #108
Kazilan
Elminster

Mahjong Solitaire Champion
Ah crap. Did I forget to mention that Pandaros is really fast? Really really fast? Ole speedy Pandaros, as he used to be known.
Kazilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:37 PM   #109
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Kazilan:
Ah crap.
give it a day or two and you might have had two characters mutilated in two different forests
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:26 AM   #110
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Or lost characters to different mutilations in each game *whistles innocently*