Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 07-28-2003, 03:54 AM   #1
TheWiSeFooL
Manshoon

I already have this but just want to find out....
just curious does anyone know if that was an official add-on and what the site was?
there is a merchants file that can b placed in your override folder
and JOLUM and DIEDRE appears....in adventurers mart and the slums district tavern with more magical equpiment.
Old 07-28-2003, 04:02 AM   #2
Ninj
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by TheWiSeFooL:
I already have this but just want to find out....
just curious does anyone know if that was an official add-on and what the site was?
there is a merchants file that can b placed in your override folder
and JOLUM and DIEDRE appears....in adventurers mart and the slums district tavern with more magical equpiment.
I believe it is indeed an offical add-on for people who either brought a certain version of the game (Not entirely certain on this) or pre-ordered it. I believe those merchants also come in the Baldurdash fixpack if I remember correctly.

-Ninj
Old 07-28-2003, 04:12 AM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

There was two bonus merchants "add-on". One came with the collector's edition, and one if you pre-ordered the game.
Old 07-28-2003, 04:58 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

The Bonus Merchants doesn't come with the Fixpack, they come in their own Mod, also downloadable from Baldurdash. IIRC, they are also in the Ease-of-Use Mod.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote