Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-14-2001, 11:07 PM   #1
Northraven
Manshoon

Okay I know how to import custom portraits from this site and others into BGII my question is how would I get the portraits from IWD into BGII? (I can't find any .bmp files in my IWD directory...

Also how would I go about importing my IWD sounds into BGII so that they could be used there. I think those sound sets are so much better than the ones in BGII. Any help here would be great.
Old 07-14-2001, 11:16 PM   #2
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

There are differences in the sound sets as BG2 has far more per character than IWD. I made my own soundset for IWD which was fun and may be something to consider for BG2. This link may give you some help on the BG2 sound sets.
http://www.teambg.net/shazira/cgi-bi...&num=994237092

Alternatively there are some pre-made voice sets here - http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_editors.htm

Can't help on the pictures pal, sorry about that.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-14-2001, 11:26 PM   #3
Northraven
Manshoon

Thanks CS that was a help. Thank god I won't have to listen to that whiny generic elf voice or the dimwitted fighter set anymore. Hmmm...maybe I'll install that Rock voice pack..........
Old 07-14-2001, 11:28 PM   #4
Northraven
Manshoon

Ohh...also if you want to get some of the IWD portraits for your own use...I found them using portraits.exe...but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from...there was a link to it posted somewhere on this forum though.

Here it is...http://www.teambg.net/teambg_com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi

[This message has been edited by Northraven (edited 07-14-2001).]