Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-31-2001, 07:35 PM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
What is that soupoused to mean? I heard it on TV at the end of some NHL speical. I just heard that sentence before the show went off.

I soupouse it has somthing to do with him owning the coyotes?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way to....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 08-31-2001, 07:48 PM   #2
Moni

I dunno what that statement means but I know if it weren't for Gretzky, hockey would not be as popular a game in the U.S. as it is. What talent! Even I was inspired to watch and I am not a sports fan! It was a sad day indeed when he retired from playing.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-31-2001, 08:17 PM   #3
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Gretzky had a lot to do with bringing hockey to areas of the states that did not always have it. His talent brought a lot of new interests in the us where the game was not as popular. Since he has started, there have been what...ten or nine...new teams in weird places like San Jose and Phoenix and Dallas and Tampa and Miami where the last time there was ice was twenty thousand years ago.
Gretzky did have a lot to do with the games popularity down south.