Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-25-2002, 10:22 AM   #21
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Medal of honor, without a doubt. The fights in the Bocage kicked ass.
Old 09-25-2002, 11:36 AM   #22
Keraptisdm
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
quote:
Originally posted by Keraptisdm:
I don't care too much for Planescape Torment either.
*Sits back as an angry mob charges at Keraptisdm and sets fire to his house.[/QUOTE]Can I get my wife, son and dog out of the house first? LOL
I must amend my comment somewhat by adding that I am not very far in the game (trolling around in the hive for the first time). I will keep playing, when the mood strikes me, and may change my mind once further along. Can you call off the angry mob now?

Johnny's favorite game is spin the bottle with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Keraptisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 01:31 PM   #23
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

N64's Golden eye (?)

To access the final two bonus levels you had to finish all previous levels on the hardest difficulty setting. I finished all 18 or so levels on the hardest setting, but the final level (a timed run and gun) I just couldn't get. So after a couple of weeks of playing and a couple more of trying to finish, I finally filed it away
Old 09-26-2002, 02:02 AM   #24
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

OK, new answer... Shenmue! As great as the game is and as much as it covers I'm annoyed as all hell that they cancelled production of Dreamcast games and now the follow-up isn't for sale...
Old 09-26-2002, 03:56 PM   #25
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Family Business really ticked me off once. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] I was completely open so everyone started putting my mobsters on the wall. To show my disapproval I used an Ambush to kill all my guys on the well. Just so the other players would not get the satisfation of doing it
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 08:31 AM   #26
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Paladin2000:
I would say, Civilization III. It is a good game but as I was having so much fun, the stupid game ended because it has reached the year 20xx. Damn!
I hate that! It's such an addictive game..and then it just stops!
GokuZool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 05:11 PM   #27
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

If anyone ever come near you with a game called "Nightstone" run like the wind in the opposite direction. If they have actually been stupid to spend money on what is without doubt the worst attempt at at game I have seen in several years, then they are obviously unstable and not to be trusted [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

Er........except if they are Scottish.......*mumble*...... [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 06:50 PM   #28
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
If anyone ever come near you with a game called "Nightstone" run like the wind in the opposite direction. If they have actually been stupid to spend money on what is without doubt the worst attempt at at game I have seen in several years, then they are obviously unstable and not to be trusted [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

Er........except if they are Scottish.......*mumble*...... [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
I know what you mean Mouse, i errr.... actually have that game, and played it too. Good thing i didn't pay any money for it though cause it stinks indeed. They wrote in some magazine that it's a shameless Diablo rip off, but i guess i wouldn't know since i never played that game. I bet you thought it was going to be something like Darkstone, didn't you ? If it was only half that good....
Old 10-03-2002, 11:10 PM   #29
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

The very end of BG2. I've never lost that battle.
Old 10-04-2002, 08:15 AM   #30
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Civ 3 when I lost a veteran Tank to a friggin' PIKEMAN. I unistalled the game and "lost" the CD.

I mean destroying a Top notch Modern Russian tank with bloody wooden sticks,...