Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2001, 09:12 AM   #1
Zbyszek

Coming back to TV series, I think that Babylon 5 was one the best. I mean story music and graphics. 2nd and 3rd season (3rd one especially) - that ships, battles...
Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 10:52 AM   #2
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

I agree!!! I love B5. I watch it whenever I can in reruns on the Sci-Fi channel. Right now they are showing season 3!!!
Fuzzy Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 11:12 AM   #3
dominions
Elminster

B5 Rules!

(Bugger! I haven't got Scifi channel .)
[img]\"http://www.shalewyn.com/Images/KrynnWhiteDragon1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Hah!\", thought the white dragon. \"A wand of Ice Storm will never harm me!\"<br />He never did figure out that he was in a CRPG...
dominions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 09:00 PM   #4
Walker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Starting Jan 19 there will be a spinnoff tv show about the Rangers.

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers is an all-new two-hour telefilm from the original creative team behind the hit sci-fi show Babylon 5. The movie tells the story of the legendary Ranger fleet as it attempts to restore order to hundreds of civilizations devastated by the Shadow War
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 10:28 PM   #5
Chewbacca
Zartan

Perhaps my all time favorite show. It has a little of everything in ample proportions, including Penn and Teller in one later episode. I cant wait for the new show, G'kar is going to be a regular from what I gathered. Hurrah!!!! Perhaps some loose plots will finally be resolved as well...
Old 11-29-2001, 11:42 PM   #6
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Walker:
Starting Jan 19 there will be a spinnoff tv show about the Rangers.

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers is an all-new two-hour telefilm from the original creative team behind the hit sci-fi show Babylon 5. The movie tells the story of the legendary Ranger fleet as it attempts to restore order to hundreds of civilizations devastated by the Shadow War
<hr></blockquote>I saw the previews for that and can't wait!!!!!
Fuzzy Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 05:29 PM   #7
Ezekial
The Magister

B5 was THE best Sci-Fi on TV! So much more satisfying than 'Trek, but I didn't know bout a new series..sounds good
Old 12-07-2001, 03:12 PM   #8
BlackRaven
Dungeon Master

That is indeed good news! I watched every episode of the original on Sci-fi channel the last time they played it.
Old 12-11-2001, 10:03 PM   #9
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I have to admit that B5 rated right up there at the top of my favorite show list. I was soooo disappointed when they took it off of regular television and put it on cable since I didn't have it.
The.Relic is offline   Reply With Quote