Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2002, 04:12 PM   #1
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

Ok, I'm sorta oneof those lead me by the nose kinda people..I'm trying to get over it
So, help me get over it!!

I am still in the first town, poking about in waves around from the first town, exploring, killing, working on skills...but snce i"m on no direct quest, I worry about getting into places I shouldn't and messing up a later quest...how can I know if I can safely go through a place and not mess up the game?? (for example, there seem to be lots of tombs around...)
stcardgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 08:41 PM   #2
Medieval Dead
Dungeon Master

This game is pretty non-linear so there isn't really a right or wrong way of going about things. My best advice is to just act out your character as if you were actually there. Go off and explore if you want to. Talk to people if you want to. Go around and hunt monsters if you want to. Complete some quests if you want to. There is no set order.

One thing I've learned is that if you are getting your butt kicked too soon, then it's probably best not to be in that area and try exploring somewhere else. When you level up or find some better weapons/armor/spells then come back later to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Medieval Dead is offline   Reply With Quote