Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-24-2001, 08:27 AM   #141
Neb
Account deleted by Request

OOC- Is gambling allowed in the bar?

IC- Kivan takes a packet of cards from his pocket and sits down at a table asking if anyone wants to play a game of Poker.
Old 05-24-2001, 09:44 AM   #142
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hi Reeka! Welcome to our fine Inn. How can I help you? May I suggest a good glass of Forever Ale, and perhaps an ~giggles wickedly~ atomic wedgie?
Reeka happily accepts, but before Melusine can reach out, she is held up by her pointy ears by Lord Shield, who is tsk tsk tsk-ing and wiggling a finger in front of Mel's nose. "What did I tell you, you naughty little elf! No atomic wedgies, super wedgies, mega wedgies or wedgies of any kind unless *I* say so!" Melusine squirms around trying to free herself, but in the end she has to give up. Guiltily she looks up to Reeka, and whispers: "I'm really sorry, I wasn't going to do it you know...was just a joke." "So let me bring you and Angel my own favorite drink, it's a real specialty: Elvenmead with honey, a slice of lemon and a sprig of fairyflower!" Lord Shield releases her, pats her head approvingly and lets her go off to fix the drinks.

OOC
Reeka don't be afraid the bar will be all fighting I know we have some rough customers, but after all, this *is* an in character BG bar... I don't suppose you mind all the fighting in the game do you? So don't mind if some do it here... LS and I keep a strict rule, and noone can die anyway.

Oh, BTW, Lord of Alcohol? Are you going to drink that?

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-24-2001, 10:24 AM   #143
Lord Shield

Maybe the Lord of Alcohol has gone teetotal. Would he prefer a mild coffee or a glass of milk?
Yep. Wedgies are for unruly types (that super-atomic-hyper-wedgie on killer with his boxer shorts (with hearts on) was a CLASSIC)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-24-2001, 03:13 PM   #144
BladeMaster

"I don't know about Reeka. But I would not mind trying something new there Melusine" Angel says to Melusine

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-24-2001).]

Old 05-24-2001, 03:23 PM   #145
Lord Shield

In the meantime, there is a table closer to the water feature free, if you prefer. The air is cleaner there too (no sweaty smells from other patrons)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-24-2001, 03:58 PM   #146
Tancred
White Dragon

"Ooo, newcomers," the young Paladin hails. "I don't suppose you've seen a golden bastard sword around here anywhere, have you?"

Tancred, puzzled
Old 05-24-2001, 04:11 PM   #147
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Reeka smiles*

Well, I certainly was not expecting such a warm welcome. Yes, Melusine, I would like one of those.

*Reeka gets up and walks over to Azure Wolf. Gives him a few scratches behind the ears*

I was not ignoring you. I had hoped to slip in unnoticed. Since I am a monk, my hands are my weapons. I trust you don't want to amputate my hands!

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-24-2001, 04:12 PM   #148
BladeMaster

"If it is alright with Reeka I think we will take you up on your offer Lord Shield" Angel says to him "At lest then we will not be distured by Caleb"

------------------

Old 05-24-2001, 04:22 PM   #149
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Reeka returning back to the table where Angel is sitting*

I'm sorry, Tancred. I have not seen your bastard sword.

Yes, Angel, I think that is a wonderful idea. Let's move.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-24-2001, 04:44 PM   #150
jabidas
Silver Dragon

What i find weird is everyone seems to be drinking ale. I suppose its more of a ye olde fantasy game with knobs drink but still.

Does anyone know the alcahol percentage in dwarven spirits and can we summon hobgoblins and make them burst like that guy in bg1 and his ogre, casting timestop is all well and good but i want exploding ogres and hobgoblins Dammit

------------------