Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-04-2001, 01:40 PM   #71
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Did you just call yourself a chaotic goose Bahamut? Bro, you DO need to get some sleep!! BTW, I actually have had a run-in with a real life chaotic goose at a farm when I was a child. Very traumatizing!! Yikes!!!
Old 02-04-2001, 01:45 PM   #72
Moiraine
Anubis

I feel Chaotic Good at heart, I married a kind of a Paladin, and it has been 14 years now that we have both been trying to pull back the other (without much success ...), so we end up sort of a Neutral Good couple. What's the alignment of your couple, LadyWendyZekke ?
Old 02-04-2001, 02:37 PM   #73
Ladyzekke

Mmmm. I don't know Moiraine. How to describe my husband. Is there a category for freak? I know he isn't evil, but little children run from him (probably that maniacal laughter)! Well, I guess I've been dubbed Chaotic Neutral, so I guess he probably is the same, so that makes two very wild individuals! We both have way too much energy and burn it off in various ways. I never met anyone who could talk as much as me until I met him! He has three headset phones and kills all the batteries in them (drives me crazy!). I told him he should just go ahead and have a phone permanently implanted on his head, because he talks on the phone ALL the time, I mean ALLL the time! He even falls asleep at night with it still on his head and I can hear people talking on the other end (three-way conversation).
Old 02-04-2001, 08:29 PM   #74
Armisael

Damn.
(empties pockets)
Cloudbringer, I've got a pound of lint and a spare button.
Er... I'll throw in my cloak. Slightly worn, burnt in several places...
Too many mercenaries around these days. I need another job.

Old 02-04-2001, 09:56 PM   #75
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Armisael:

oh geez, you have no idea what I was thinking when I read the "throw in the cloak" bit...did my own detouring!

You and that 'dark side' are killing me! is it possible to crack a rib, laughing?!!!

Uh, you can keep the lint, but I might be able to use the button.

(and for the record, I'm blushing profusely)

I gotta vacuum before I end up rolling on the floor laughing again
Old 02-04-2001, 11:00 PM   #76
Ladyzekke

ACH! Not again! Another shameless display before me! Armisael, get your hand out of your pockets! Lint my ass!
CloudBringer, I'm fitting you for a chastity belt as we speak! Asking to see his "button" no less! I fear you may be becoming tainted by Armisael's phermone emissions!
Old 02-04-2001, 11:12 PM   #77
Armisael

Harmless fun, zekke. Don't worry, there's plenty of button to go around.

Old 02-04-2001, 11:21 PM   #78
Jonny Blue Hat

All right, whats going on here then.....tsk tsk tsk and with miners around.
Alright i just you a warning this time,
Try to keep it to a simi-clean level, i mean buttons.....the youth of to day....who have them.....

Old 02-04-2001, 11:26 PM   #79
Ladyzekke

Haha! Feeling quite the man now eh? Well, dont' let it go to your head!
Old 02-04-2001, 11:29 PM   #80
Teddy Bear Armisael

Don't worry. I'm a lot of things, but egotistical isn't one of them. : )