Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2000, 07:02 PM   #21
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Necromancer all the way! I have made all new spells for a Necromancer which show the true power of Death Magic!! A mage wearing robe of vecna, Amulet of power, and some other spell casting reducers and De aura's Aura cleansing makes it so i can cast all of my spells as quick as a normal wizard casts Magic Missle!
Old 12-14-2000, 08:33 PM   #22
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

kensaí/mage
stalker/barbarian
???
How is this possible? When I press multi-character, I can't choose speciality of the thief.
My options are only thief/mage, fighter/mage, etc....
How about dual?? Once when I played monk, I tried to dual him to another, but nay....not possible.
Old 12-14-2000, 08:33 PM   #23
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

kensaí/mage
stalker/barbarian
???
How is this possible? When I press multi-character, I can't choose speciality of the thief.
My options are only thief/mage, fighter/mage, etc....
How about dual?? Once when I played monk, I tried to dual him to another, but nay....not possible.
Old 12-14-2000, 09:20 PM   #24
Vlade

fighter is better... 1) ever hear of magic resistance? cloud kill, fireball -
Mind Flayer-Magic Resistance (ever seen this?)
2) with fighter, the initiative is on my side, you cast a spell? defensive? i run away and wait. offensive? are you stupid? i've got the reflective cloak! oh, it is a maze or imprisonment spell? aww shucks, i'm a berserker, u cant touch me!!
3) it is more fun and effective to play fighter at higher levels, i've never seen any1 immune to physical damage for long periods of time(except for Kangaxx and those pesky Ada golems). +3 weapons are just everywhere!!