Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-27-2000, 06:34 PM   #1
THEGAME

Do the babes start to get angry when you drop them from the group? I am currently in chapter three and I'm doing well with all of them. I know about the patch that will let you have all three of them but i'd rather not use that.....Yet. What I really want to know is how far can you go with any of them before the others get the hump.

Cheerz in advance

Old 11-27-2000, 06:38 PM   #2
ironfist

You will get a conversation with them later and then you'll be force to choose
just one of them, so choose wisely

Old 11-27-2000, 06:48 PM   #3
THEGAME

Thanks Ironfist

So I will have to keep all three in the group until I make the choice? I don't mind about J & V but A is a burden.

Old 11-27-2000, 06:59 PM   #4
Ronn

Do you need to or more ladies to start the romance sequence? I've only carried Jaheira, and I've seen nothing from her.

Old 11-27-2000, 08:04 PM   #5
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Ronn your reputation has to be the same as the alignment of the woman for any heat to start.
Old 11-27-2000, 08:05 PM   #6
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I remember Aerie getting furious when I accepted Viconia into our group, demanding that I make Viconia leave. She didn't speak again until some time after I let Viconia go.