Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 07:01 PM   #71
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*poking KDog and lifting his head off her lap* HEY Charean, your heart-holder is here! Get up! *cringes then giggles as KDog bangs his head on the edge of the table and leaps up to go see his lady* Well, I see you shall live, but mayhap the good Charean can fix that abrasion for you! LOL

CloudSugar

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 07:02 PM   #72
Charean
Hathor

Good Eve, Zeeke!! What's been happening??

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-28-2001, 07:02 PM   #73
Tobbin
Red Dragon

*Walks over to the right rear corner and pulls out a staff with an emerald gem.*
*Taps on the floor with the bottom of the staff*
*Opens the trapdoor that appears*
*Walks down into the basement*
*Shuts Trapdoor & Taps it with top end of staff*
*Emerald begins to glow and trapdoor disappears*
*. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-28-2001, 07:04 PM   #74
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Good Eve, Zeeke!! What's been happening??

Well, let's see. I've been trying my best to entertain the ladies, and Kdog has been working on the music for us. Bilqis has a dilema that people are helping with. I think I missed some, but that was when I was dancing.
Old 03-28-2001, 07:05 PM   #75
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Zeeke, I am just bit tired from my day. Seems that mid-semester is when everyone has problems! Do come and sit a spell...you never did tell me about your collections! (small pout) And I remember quite well, that you promised to tell me! (sets chin on both hands and rests elbows on the table) So do tell!

BringerofStorms

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-28-2001, 07:05 PM   #76
Charean
Hathor

Er, Cloudy??? What in nine hells happened??

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-28-2001, 07:06 PM   #77
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Charean! How are you today my friend? What have you been up to? Where have you been? How was your massage last night?

Zeeke, thank you for the attempt at the jukebox. The miss was good for slapstick humor.
Any chance you're available for a dance? The Ramones always make me wanna dance. They remind me of the best party I ever attended called "The Cretin Hop". **bilqis' eyes glaze over and she stares dreamily off into space as she remembers...** People came dressed as their favorite mental illness or an attendant. We danced the night away. The neighbors were so mad they left a dead donkey in front of the door.

How about that dance Zeeke?? Or are you occupied at present?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 07:08 PM   #78
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Zeeke, I am just bit tired from my day. Seems that mid-semester is when everyone has problems! Do come and sit a spell...you never did tell me about your collections! (small pout) And I remember quite well, that you promised to tell me! (sets chin on both hands and rests elbows on the table) So do tell!

BringerofStorms

*Moves to sit across from Cloudy. Pauses briefly, and when his hand move to the top of the table, another flower awaits.*

Maybe this will help to brighten your mood?

Ahh, my collections. Well let's see. My favorite is games, but I have some movies, and well, um, some stuff.
Old 03-28-2001, 07:08 PM   #79
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
huh? looks very confused me yuor new fliend ? me thought we knew each other for long time aye? or iz yuo jusht joking weez me caushe it iz no funny yuo know wut i'm shaying? or maibee yuo didnt mean what yuo meant ohhhh well me know the pain of not being able to shpeak english well, no wolly me help yuo and me help fliend and me being helpful aye?

HAHA! Thanks 250! You really have me smiling over here! Yesh, so solly, we have knew eachother longtime. Loooonnggtimee! Yesh you helpful to evfwee one yoush a goodguy yoush my fwiend too!!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 07:10 PM   #80
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Er, Cloudy??? What in nine hells happened??
(uncontrollable, infectious giggling) Oh Charean! You look positively thunderous! LOL And that dear friend is MY job! LOL Er...'twas nothing...Kdog needed a bit of rest after his strenuous activity..(slightly coy smile, followed by more giggling)

CloudGatherer, raising up the gales

------------------
Storm-Queen