Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 07:14 AM   #1
Rolzi_69
The Magister

I was just about to start a new game and would like a little help in choosing the right kit.I like the mage/Invoker myself but thats for you to decide!!!!1

------------------
Rolzi_69 will reign supreme over all!!!!
Old 05-31-2001, 07:20 AM   #2
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Go for the Desolator
Old 05-31-2001, 07:21 AM   #3
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Ive played with a monk and an assassin myself. but Im thinking of starting a game with a mage or Cleric. They can all be fun. I just havent had time to experiment with all of them yet.

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2001, 07:26 AM   #4
Simon
The Magister

Keep it simple mate Human Fighter no kit!

------------------
Grrrrrrrrr!!!
Old 06-01-2001, 12:00 AM   #5
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Your playing solo? Well, I would say based on my experience, My origional first character I made up had a very easy time through the game and Really helped his teammates.

Undead Hunter Paladin. This character ROCKED in BG2. There are a zillion undead in the game so my Paladin rocked against them. Protected from level draining, he took the brunt of Vampire attacks easy.
I trained him in 2 handed weapons style and 2 handed sword. I trained him in longbow and halbard. My Paladin used 2 handed weapons in the game, especially the Avenger 2 handed sword, Wave the halbard, and a few more. He really did well. Vampires fell before him in droves, lesser undead he stepped over, and that Avenger holy sword really hurts liches and demons LOL.

Another great character. A Dual class Beserker/cleric. Will become a great powerful character if you Grandmaster him in Warhammer and 2 weapon style. You will wear Full plate armor in battle, Have full clerical spells, higher fighter HP and weapon expertise, and go into battle with 2 incredible weapons. This character will be on Par with the Undead hunter Paladin, Against Golems he is meaner he he. He often kills the big liches/vampires etc just as fast or faster than my Undead Hunter Paladin does with his Avenger sword.
Old 06-01-2001, 01:30 AM   #6
sylent
Emerald Dragon

By all means, the Totemic Druid!

(or perhaps I should be honest, and say that I think the Kensai is one of my favourites)

------------------
"Watch your back"