Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 12:58 AM   #1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

am trying to get the mayor to say good job and move on to windspear , but i can't get him to say anything except don't leave us. I have killed 2 different batches of shadows, a shade?wolf, forced nighttime and wandered all over, camped outside, got the bandits to attack me and polished them, got the mimic blood, got ale but no swords for the kids, i left nalia at the keep before i came here to pick up valygar, talked to the mayor about the ogre and set that deal, but i have spent about a week of game time there trying to get more wolf-things or shadows to attack, and talked to absolutely every person/animal, and scoured literally every sq inch of the place- a friend has the versus "official" walkthru book, and i see it mentions temple ruins as part of umar hills- do i need to do the ruins before the mayor will say thank you for solving the killings in immesvale? please help so i can get going before my comp crashes and i have to start over again anyway.
Old 02-05-2001, 12:59 AM   #2
Armisael

The shadows are coming from the temple ruins, so yes.

Old 02-05-2001, 01:28 AM   #3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ty, armi. is there a diff if i do the windspear befor temple ruins?
Old 02-05-2001, 01:38 AM   #4
Armisael

Not at all.

Old 02-10-2001, 06:01 PM   #5
Hesperex

You have to go to the temple ruins and kill the bloody shade lord...doe...otherwise u solve nothing...