Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-02-2001, 06:04 AM   #1
The Corinthian

I am on spellhold at the moment, or to be more more precise Brynnlaw and cant seem to find my way to Spellhold .
I have killed the mage adept and have the key to lower spellholds wards.Ive also killes the courtesan 'madam' and freed Claire.Talked to Galin and was told to talk to Decharif(Pirate Lord) and advised pretence as a mental patient(lol with Minsc in my party that should not be a problem), only thing is that I already talked to him and tried paying him.He turned me down and vanished from the house.
Allright so I have the ward stone but how the hell do I get to Spellhold???Samin(the thief) said she would meet me on the pass-so where is this $#@$%$ pass?!!Sorry I have been walking around that map for ages and I feel I am missing something obvious.Only makes me more annoyed .Do I have to reload and pretend that I am certifiable?Hate reloading but... .Please help someone!!Anyway around this besides reloading?

Old 02-02-2001, 06:55 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It's a bit hard to find the pass. There's a way to the roof of one of the houses to the north (it might even be Perth the Adept's house). It's easier if you look at your map, you'll see a black unexplored space at the top center of the map. That's where the pass is. I spent about an hour wandering around trying to find it too, you need to find the right set of steps that will take you up there.
Old 02-02-2001, 07:20 AM   #3
The Corinthian

Hey Thanks Memnoch .