Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2003, 06:19 AM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Sinve you get a magic item from the hencmen after completing their quest I was wondering if it is possible to complete every henchman quest and thus getting alll items from them....I haven´t finished one of them yet since they feel I shouild be more than two lvls when they finish their story...rotten bastards
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 07:17 AM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

Yes, you can play the module and, before moving on to the next, accept whomever you like to be your henchman, have a little talk, hand over an item and receive one in return. Then you can swap henchmen around as well.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 02:49 PM   #3
StigTC

The items aren't worth the effort though.
If you're doing it for roleplaying reasons however, go right ahead.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 08:23 PM   #4
hagimihale
Manshoon

I must be missing something. I have Grimgnaw's ring and Tomi's letter, but neither is giving me the "option" of giving it to them...
hagimihale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 09:30 PM   #5
Epona
Zartan

hagimihale - Have they told you yet which items they are looking for? If when asking them about their stories they say to ask them again later, you'll have to wait until you've gained another level. You have to talk to them 3 times in all to get them to ask you to find the item, which means you have to be level 3.

You have to have them join you before you can give the item. You don't have to keep them with you for any length of time, just recruit them, chat to them, and dump them. In chapter one you have to pay them to recruit them initially, but I expect you already know this.

The dialogue options to follow are firstly the option 'Can I talk to you for a moment...' (or words to that effect) then 'can I hear more of your story...' (or something like that - I can't remember the exact words but you get the gist) - then they will summarise the last bit of their story and you have the option of saying something like 'I have a ring here, is this what you're looking for?'

Keep the rewards you get from them, they can be upgraded and I found a couple of the items quite useful.

[ 02-09-2004, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]