Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-08-2001, 01:39 AM   #1
intrique
Welcomed New User

Goin nuts here, I have finished skull castle, have been in every room and down every coridor and still I have no mystic shield. I vaguely remember this giant thing, but if he had a shield it is gone now, and I thought quest items weren't suppose to dissapear?? where could this dang thing be???? any ideas out there??? please help a poor girl, I don't think i would look very good bald. *g*

thanks in advance

Intrique
intrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 01:46 AM   #2
Maverick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Did you not possibly pick it up, and then sell it somewhere or equip one of your characters with it? If it is not where you killed the giant, then you have lost it. Sorry. I think so anyway, maybe someone else has another idea.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 01:50 AM   #3
intrique
Welcomed New User

Hmmm....
Have to go back in and see if someone might have it equipped, but I don't think they do, I remember killin the giant, but if he had the shield I am pretty sure that I didn't pick it up cause my characters were all pretty full with stuff in their inventory. At the time I didn't realize it was the mystic shield. Thanks for the idea though....off I go to see if someone has it in their hand.

Intrique
Old 03-08-2001, 02:14 AM   #4
intrique
Welcomed New User

ugh,
that didn't work, no one has it and none of the shops have it, soo.... i guess it is gone, so much for quest items not disappearing. My poor lil fighters won't be able to advance on their quest now. that really irks me.

thanks for tryin to help though i do appreciate it.
Old 03-08-2001, 04:26 AM   #5
carg
The Magister

A small clarification: only puzzle items needed for the completion of the game won't get lost, but items for side quests usually have no such qualms. One exception: if you've installed the patch the eye of the Colanth will stay where it is.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 01:58 PM   #6
kaythen
Dungeon Master

If you want to advance in the guilds, Just complete one quest and then when you enter, keep switching between characters over and over for about 15 seconds. It will take a while, but you will end up with level 7 in that guild and have access to all of it's resources. Not to mention the extra experience.
kaythen is offline   Reply With Quote