Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 12-13-2003, 03:26 PM   #1
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
After I do his quest, Renal just says that we have nothing to talk about. Do I need to be a theif> If so, pure (ie. no kits)? I was a thief once (swashbuckler) but I dualled him to a fighter at lvl 11. When I talked to Renal, I had not yet gained back my thieving abilities so maybe that had something to do with it. Spoil me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 03:40 PM   #2
Ny'irilit
Dungeon Master

there are some things which mess it all up, any theif can get the guild. but if you already have the fighter stronghold then you cant get the guild (you get the sword instead)

im not sure if you can get the guild if you are training primarily in fighter class, wait for the experts to arrive.
Old 12-13-2003, 06:20 PM   #3
drew_jarvie
Zhentarim Guard

Well, in my experience, I was (and am) a fighter/theif/mage and so I had the choice of which to go for. I liberated the D'Arn... Hold first and so I assumed the upkeep of the keep. Then, when I completed the thieves missions, I was not offered the guild. In conclusion I believe that you would have had the option but assumed to be the new Owner of The Keep. Or am I wrong? If not I am sure the experts wil sort this out for you.