Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-04-2000, 03:28 AM   #1
Hadron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, anyone completed the ranger promotion quest?
I can't find that egg anywhere. Spoil me please!
Thx.
Old 10-04-2000, 06:29 PM   #2
GotAnger

ok by the windmill there were that lady hags out there are spiders that respawn there found one down one of the paths and another inside the windmill. One problem is taht i have the spider egg but i cant get the guy to take it and i am getting really pissed

Old 10-05-2000, 07:38 AM   #3
Dragonman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The Ranger quest requires the Raptor Egg not a spider egg.
I found the Raptor and his egg on a path located on Snake river halfway beteen Nymph Lake (south end of river) and Toad Village (north end of river). The path is on the west side of the river. I killed the Raptor, took the egg and returned to the Armory. When I entered the armory (with my Ranger character selected) smithy promote me to a Ranger (watch the text as he speaks). You can select the character before you enter or after you enter the armory. As soon as smithy sees your ranger character selected he'll promote him and remove the egg from your inventory. Have fun.
Old 10-05-2000, 10:28 AM   #4
GotAnger

were is this snake lake? is it near the first town? or is this place were i find the raptor somewere elts were. Because i have scouted as much as i can in the first town and i have yet to find any raptors. plz let me know were this is thanks

Old 10-18-2000, 06:02 PM   #5
Altean

Snake River is river connecting Toad village and Nymph Lake, apparently when you get ranger quest, Raptor will appear somewhere. Maybe just check river and Raptor will find you