Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-11-2000, 12:18 AM   #1
BlackFiend

Sounds like you're using too many characters. You don't need 6.

Also, it's too easy, not to easy.

Old 10-11-2000, 03:02 AM   #2
boby

Boy this game is boring cuz its too easy.In most rpg when i find i new magic weapon im usually happy cuz its gonna make the game less challenging for me. But in this game its soo easy i dont really mind anymore to get new magic stuff. And yes i have the difficulty setting set to max. So far im in booger cave and the ``PIT CREATURE`` is sooo easy. And no i dont use the cheap (run backward while you cast magic spell strategy).I only used that strat for the mantrap. Another boring aspect is the spell casting system.It feel like DIABLO. My mage got a semi-automatic fireball launcher.Talk about boring stuff.The best system i think is the AD&d magic system.Hope the game get harder cuz right now there is no challenge at all.I just run around dungeon beating the crap out of monster. And by the way my chars only have 2 roles ,I dont use the multi guild thing.One game that did have some challenge was the Might&Magic serie.Boy those games where challenging and they had a way better magic system.

Old 10-11-2000, 03:40 PM   #3
warmonger3

Don't worry, it gets much harder even with 6.

Old 10-11-2000, 09:08 PM   #4
boby

I really hope so....and sorry for the spelling im no americanos