Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2002, 11:28 PM   #1
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Okay, i've killed all four priesteses. (yes, four. I killed Lysan back in IWD [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) But there is one last room, with banners outside the door, and the electricty is hurting my girls when I try to go through the door. Is that elemental protection that whatshisname gives out for that? Otherwise, I'm stuck.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:55 PM   #2
chrisofthedale
Account Removed by Request

go to sorcerers.net they have an awesome walkthrough
chrisofthedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 11:59 PM   #3
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

I recomend sending just one person in to meet the Whirlwind Demon thingy (if thats what your talking about) if they die... Raise Dead or Resurect.
Old 11-08-2002, 12:31 AM   #4
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Heck, I can't even get through the *^^*7 door. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2002, 01:08 AM   #5
jerloser
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Are you sure that you angled the top mirror to go left instead of right?If so , Do it again.I had to do it twice.
jerloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 01:19 AM   #6
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

If I remember correctly you have to *warp* into the room the first time using the painting THEN you must step into the shadow... then you can open the hidden door to your left... then you go back and shoot a bolt of lighting into the room that removes the shadow and opens the door then send in one guy to take a bullet for the team. I think the word to get into the room is "Lysan" but I might be wrong.
Old 11-08-2002, 08:44 AM   #7
Yggdrasil
Dungeon Master

Whoever is sent to talk to Caged Fury needn't die. Just keep your trigger man by the Ion Cannon; after Cannon Fodder is thru talking and the whirlwind begins, have him/her push the button again. The lightning bolt opens the door (again), Cannon Fodder escapes, and yo ho ho...
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:15 AM   #8
Madrigal Five
Dungeon Master

A thief is also a good choice to face Caged Fury... His evasion ability allows him take less damage from the whirlwind.
Madrigal Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 12:09 PM   #9
Nightowl2
Galvatron

What I found in my games is that the lightning follows you wherever you go. One time, I jumped the character out of the room with cheat keys, and no matter where he went, the lightning was sure to follow

Actually though, a monk or thief is the best choice. If they make the saving throw, they take no damage. My rogues usually didn't.

And yes, the magic word to reach the anteroom with the shadow door is "Lysan".

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 01:28 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack of Speed:
If I remember correctly you have to *warp* into the room the first time using the painting THEN you must step into the shadow... then you can open the hidden door to your left... then you go back and shoot a bolt of lighting into the room that removes the shadow and opens the door then send in one guy to take a bullet for the team. I think the word to get into the room is "Lysan" but I might be wrong.
Yes, this is how you do it!