Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-18-2001, 03:33 PM   #21
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Dear sweet Draconia, lovely of the Dragon realms. Thinking of you as always, and hoping that you are well..
Big HUGS... and respectful SMOOCHES, are always on their way to you from me
Smitten by
Old 03-19-2001, 02:10 AM   #22
Draconia

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. It brings a smile to my face. I have wanted to post a reply to everyone that has replied here but last night I did not have much time. I have a little time now. So I do hope that everyone will come back here and read all of this.

Wolfgir- My beauty, thank you for your kind words. It is so sweet of you to wish you were here by my side. It would be nice to have some help now that my husband is going to be gone. Thank goodness my kids are getting better. I send you lots of hugs back.

The.Relic- My dear sweet friend. Thank you for all of the hugs and smooches. They arrived safely even tho they should be saved for my sis, LadyRae. I know how smitten you are of her now. I hope that I did not cause a problem with you and BK last night. I guess what had happened in the first thread that LadyRae created between us, had me thinking that maybe.... Oh nevermind. I think you know what I mean. It's roleplaying after all. I guess I got caught up in the moment that day. Your sweet words bring a smile to my face. I thank you for all of the well wishes. Take Care my sweet Kensai.

Melusine- Thank you for the well wishes. I am actually looking forward to this surgery. My doc is concerned because the cysts keep coming back, even after I take all kinds of stuff to keep them from coming back. Plus I am in alot of pain and he thinks I have scar tissue. Maybe this surgery will help me find out what is wrong. Yes, my birthday is April 15th. I am so looking forward to your card. I have bought some cards and I am going to send them out a little early due to my surgery so that way they will get to everyone on time. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. I have missed talking to you my dear sis. Take Care.

Bilqis- I am sorry that I have not emailed you back. I haven't spent much time on the computer lately. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here. It seems like I have missed alot while I was gone. Thank you for the prayers and well wishes. They have helped. I am not sure how much I will be able to get on the computer in the coming weeks. It is time for me to spring clean I do want to get it done before my surgery. Don't worry, I won't push myself too hard.

LadyRae- Dear sis, I am sure my kids would love to hear your stories. My husband was a big help. I got to sleep alot and he tended to the needs of our kids. He is such a sweetie. That is why I love him so much. I had read briefly that you have had some trouble of your own. Are you ok? I hope all is going well with you and you are getting better.

Yorick- My sweet traveling brother. How are things with your journey? I hope it is going well and you are safe. I had the feeling that you knew what my pains were. I am doing ok now and so are your nephews and neice. I really have to get a picture of them taken and send you one. Take care Uncle Yorick

Stealthy- I am sorry to hear that your wife has the same problems as I do. I know the pain she feels. Are they recurring? Mine are and I hope to get this problem fixed soon. How is she doing? I hope she is well. Thank you for the supportive ear, eye. hehe Take care and send your wife my well wishes.

BK- It took some time for me to decide to post what my problem was. It is nice to know that I am in your prayers. Thank you for the well wishes. They mean alot to me.

Memnoch- Thank you dear friend. I haven't talked with you in awile. Congrats on being a moderator. I am doing my best to rest but now that my husband is leaving again, it is hard to rest. But I will try. I hope that I will be able to catch up with everything that has been going on since I have been gone. Take care and soon I will have more pictures of the Bookcliffs for you. That's if you still want them.

Father Bronze- Thank you for the well wishes. It seems like when our little ones are sick, we do not get tired. For me sleep is the farthest thing from my mind. Even tho I haven't talked with you much, we do view things the same when it comes to our children. Take Care.

Moiraine- Thank you. I am so glad that my little ones are doing better also. I have been meaning to tell you that I recieved the cds you sent. Thank you so much. My husband checked the mail for me on Friday and they were there. When brought them in, he told me that he didn't know that I knew someone from France. I was so excited when he said that because I knew what it was. I couldn't answer him. They brought a smile to my face while I was in pain. Thank you so much.

I want all of you to know that all of you mean alot to me. The support that I have recieved from everyone has made it so much easier for me to live here. Knowing that I do have friends, even tho we are spread all over the world, has brought a smile to my face and sunshine in my life. Thank you all for being my friends. I wish there was something I could do to show all of you how much you all mean to me. Someday, maybe I can. Take care my dear friends.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-19-2001, 04:06 AM   #23
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
...Thank you all for being my friends. I wish there was something I could do to show all of you how much you all mean to me. Someday, maybe I can. Take care my dear friends.

Dear Sister, you have. I'm so glad to see you feeling better and I wanted to mention again that you please feel free to email me for moral support or anything else you can think of for me to do... The mailandnews account was dead all weekend but it's usually my most reliable account (mopy@mailandnews.com).

Relic is an awesome man and was my obvious next prince after Tobbin left (I refused at first, thinking he was yours, but he said he would never jeopardize your marriage vows) It is, as you said, just role-playing... But we do get a bit carried away and I think he was worried that your rl husband might get upset. I just want to say, that if we hurt you in any way, I'm truely sorry. As I'm certain he is

Thanks for asking about my own malady. Still don't know what caused the worst tummy-ache this side of hell, but I seem to be through it. I have to get over my fear of hospitals/doctors and force myself to go in for a check-up in the next few weeks. (shudder) Don't want it to happen again!!!

Well, dear sister, goodnight and rest well... I'll be looking for your dragon in the weeks to come and let us know how you're doing when you can, because we do worry! I too wish we weren't scattered all over the world, as Wolfy said, but, alas, if it wasn't for the digital age, we wouldn't even know eachother. And I am also grateful!

Be well, Draconia, and hugs and kisses to your little ones from AuntyRae.

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 04:43 AM   #24
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Draconia, my dear.
I wish I could make all the pain and all your troubles go away, but that is it not realistic, but a wish I keep close to heart non the less!

I hope that your kids will be well soon and for your little one, i feel your distress, my sisters kids both had that symptoms when small. I hope that she will be OK real quick soon too. The little buggers do and they grow up to be annoying teens listening to hideous music

I hope for you that your sugery will go well and let you get rid of your problems real soon.

Well it is a lot of wishing from my end, not more one can do sofar away really but do know that I´m wishing and hopeing for the best!!

Take care and get well soon!!

Best wishes ever!

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?

[This message has been edited by WOLFGIR (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 07:48 AM   #25
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Draconia: It's so good to hear from you! Don't worry about emailing me until you are up to it. I am your patient friend who will be here when you're ready.
I'm so glad to hear your children are on the mend. Are they being fussy and more demanding? Or are they sleeping more so you have some much needed time to yourself?

I've already sent this picture to you, but it so reminds me of you that I'm going to post it here. Best wishes, and do not be too hard on yourself, ok?

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 03:11 PM   #26
Draconia

I am bumping this because I do want everyone that has replied to this to read what I posted.

LadyRae- I understand about The.Relic but my husband doesn't know what I post here. He knows how much I like coming here and knows about all of you but that is it. You did not hurt me in any way. My husband wouldn't get upset at all. But do not worry, I am not upset. I hope you get over your fear and go to the doc soon.

Wolfgir- My Beauty!!Thank you. I appreciate your wish. It does my heart good to know that you care so much. You take care too. I did read some of what was troubling you one night and I hope all is well you now.

Bilqis- Fussy and more demanding is right. But they are so good and trying their best to let me rest. I rest when my baby is napping and my oldest does his best to be quiet and keep his other brother intertained. He can be so helpful for only being 6. I love that picture. Take Care.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-19-2001, 11:55 PM   #27
Draconia

Bumpers

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 12:04 AM   #28
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Draconia, dear sweet Dragon Queen, if you are interested, I posted my next tale in LadyRae's thread. There is also a dedication to you at the beginning to show how precious your friendship is to me Big HUGS.. and respectful SMOOCHES!
Old 03-20-2001, 12:12 AM   #29
Draconia

The.Relic, I did read your story and I really like it. You write very well. Did you happen to read what I wrote on page one? I do want you to read what I wrote to you. Take Care.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 12:50 PM   #30
Gray Mage
Banned User

Draconia,
I have not been around for a couple of days, I want you to know that I will be prying for you. My mom had this same problem when I was younger, now I can't say that I know what pain you are going through, but, I know the pain my mom was in.

I also know what the long nights up can be like, My daughter was very sick when she was younger, and sleep was not to be had. I'm glad to hear that the Kids are feeling better and your pain is subsiding.

I will continue to pray for you. Good Luck.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"