Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-10-2000, 02:11 PM   #1
Wrothak

k so how do i place the ring, the hand , the staff and the blood to the pipes? when i click on the pipes it is trapped and lightning strikes. please help me.

Old 11-10-2000, 03:08 PM   #2
Ribs

Talk to the guy with the carrior crawler as a friend. He'll give you clues as to the order of the items. Also click on the pipes without the items in your inventory. That will give you hints as to which item goes where. Once you decipher the order, click on the pipes in turn. You'll be rewarded once you do that. If you make a mistake, remember that you have to start the sequence of pipes over.