Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2003, 10:05 PM   #1
Gammit
Elminster

So, the beauty of this game is it's amazing multiplayer possibilities. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to import my single-player character into an online game. I have already saved the character properly, but when I log onto a server, I cannot figure out how to import her, and I end up having to create a level 1 character every time. I've only tried playing through Gamespy, but I can't see how this would be an issue. Which settings/buttons/whatever am I missing?

[ 07-01-2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Gammit ]
Old 07-01-2003, 11:51 PM   #2
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Some servers are server vaulted and some are local vaulted. To use your single player character you need a local vaulted server. When you go to the server list page click remove server vaulted at the bottom. When you choose the server you are connecting to it should popup the list of saved characters so you can choose. I hope this helps.

Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 06:57 AM   #3
Legolas
Jack Burton

That's right, it's just about whether or not the one setting up the server ticked the 'allow local characters' box. You can see this for yourself when you press the Server Details button.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote