Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2003, 01:09 PM   #41
wellard
Dracolisk

Light Bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
No flaming geenie sir - I still have that problem of who to leave behind for Spellhold cos I reloaded and did it again [img]smile.gif[/img]

Getting a bit ahead of yourself aren;t you old boy - the mighty Brissie Lions don;t kick snot out of the insipid Swannies till round 20. It's only round 19 this weekend - short term memory always seems to be the forst to go - so sad to see it happen in one so young .
*cough* errr is betting allowed on this forum because I've got a crisp red note says the lion will not be king of the jungle next week.

*it's amazing how intrested NSW can be when it finnaly has a winning team* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 08-06-2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 08-06-2003, 05:54 PM   #42
Davros
Takhisis Follower

You want to bet against a rapidly strengthening Brisbane Lions side AT THE GABBA in round 20 against the Swannnies and you want to put a red one on it????? If I have all those details correct, then you my friend have a wager [img]smile.gif[/img] . A wise man once said (and I quote) "A New South Welshmen and his money are soon parted" It has to be true, cos I have seen the foolish amounts you guys pay for housing over there .
Old 08-07-2003, 01:08 AM   #43
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
You want to bet against a rapidly strengthening Brisbane Lions side AT THE GABBA in round 20 against the Swannnies and you want to put a red one on it????? If I have all those details correct, then you my friend have a wager [img]smile.gif[/img] . A wise man once said (and I quote) "A New South Welshmen and his money are soon parted" It has to be true, cos I have seen the foolish amounts you guys pay for housing over there .
It's a deal [img]graemlins/deal.gif[/img]

and as for the money/parted/houses....youre right [img]graemlins/headshake.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 08-07-2003, 01:11 AM   #44
wellard
Dracolisk

How the hell did a "kill kangaxx thread" get transformed into a wager on the Aussie rules ? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 04:55 AM   #45
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
It has to be true, cos I have seen the foolish amounts you guys pay for housing over there .
That's because we're housed in actual concrete/brick dwellings over here, not mud huts... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 07:04 AM   #46
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
How the hell did a "kill kangaxx thread" get transformed into a wager on the Aussie rules ? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Well, pushing it back to the subject of the thread. Great job, Davros! A tough fight, and well played. Now go play with the Twisted Rune.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 08-07-2003, 07:20 AM   #47
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

has anyone managed to solo kangaxx before?
as i think it could be fun....a one on one, mano a mano* to the death with the almighty lich himself (not including wah that is...)

*(sorry can't do the little squiggley bit above the a)
Old 08-07-2003, 09:40 AM   #48
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Well, pushing it back to the subject of the thread. Great job, Davros! A tough fight, and well played. Now go play with the Twisted Rune. [/QUOTE]No can do Nerull - I cut my teeth on the Twisted Rune before going after the K-man. I think they took me longer than 7 rounds, and I had to put that fight off for a while until I got somthing to counter the 4 x level drain vampire. I could get together a system that got through the first 3 but the other 2 would kick my ass. As soon as I had played Chapter 3 I had a couple of items that protected against level drain so I went back in "an moidered de bums" [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 08:47 PM   #49
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
No can do Nerull - I cut my teeth on the Twisted Rune before going after the K-man. I think they took me longer than 7 rounds, and I had to put that fight off for a while until I got somthing to counter the 4 x level drain vampire. I could get together a system that got through the first 3 but the other 2 would kick my ass. As soon as I had played Chapter 3 I had a couple of items that protected against level drain so I went back in "an moidered de bums" [img]smile.gif[/img]
Good job! Two of the toughest fights in the unmodded game under your belt. If you can handle those two fights, you can pretty much handle anything else in unmodded SoA (but wait until ToB... ).
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 08-07-2003, 10:02 PM   #50
SecretMaster
Apophis

Um, this should be in the BG2 forum if i'm not mistaken.