Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-19-2003, 01:30 PM   #11
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

He's weird [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'll agree with MagiK here. [/QUOTE]Since Majik stole my response [img]tongue.gif[/img] , I'll agree with Kaltia.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:31 PM   #12
Firim Silraven
Dungeon Master

I think everyone should get the hell off his back. So he's a little eccentric - so what? It's understandable that he's not quite all there in the head, as he's been in the spotlight since he was a very young child and was treated badly by his parents. That's bound to affect him as he grows up. And to those who says he is a child molester - there is NO proof and hardly anything to suggest it. So he makes friends with children and acts like he's one of them. It's just because he wants to be one, it's one of his eccentricities. If he did molest them, would he freely admit to sleeping in the same room, even the same bed as them? No, because he knows it would incriminate him, but he's got nothing to hide.

And no, he doesn't make himself white because he doesn't want to be black. It's a skin condition that has been proven to exist, and he is proven to suffer from it. He doesn't bleach his skin on purpose, it just happens naturally. And it's ridiculous to say he doesn't want to be black, when he hates racism or intolerance of any kind.

Plus, he's a damn good musician and a superb dancer.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:33 PM   #13
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

I agree with Sir Taliesin agreeing with Kaltia agreeing with Magik
Old 06-19-2003, 01:39 PM   #14
Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally posted by harleyquinn:
there are alot of people here just agreeing with the testemant 'he is weird'

i agree with Firim Silraven, is is slightly eccentric, but generaly a great guy. all the pearants who know him trust their kids with him. is there a higer complement?

[ 06-19-2003, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Zero Alpha ]
Old 06-19-2003, 01:45 PM   #15
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero Alpha:
quote:
Originally posted by harleyquinn:
there are alot of people here just agreeing with the testemant 'he is weird'

i agree with Firim Silraven, is is slightly eccentric, but generaly a great guy. all the pearants who know him trust their kids with him. is there a higer complement?
[/QUOTE]There are a LOT of parents out there that don't put their child's safety first, so I don't place stock in that statement.
As for no proof: The fact that he said on camera that there is nothing more beautiful then sharing your bed with a child proves to me that he's got problems.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:52 PM   #16
IronDragon
Elminster

Link:
Quote:
If you encounter someone on the street, who has a physical handicap, what is the first that you think? Haha, he is ugly, and he is stupid?
The difference is that person I meet on the streets with a physical handicap did not choose to do that to themselves. Jackson chose to disfigure himself.

Lets face it if the guy wasn’t rich and famous he would have been forced by the state into mental health treatment.

And truthfully I don’t think he’s that talented but that is just my opinion.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:01 PM   #17
Link
Jack Burton

Point taken, IronDragon, but we don't know what drove Michael Jackson towards his choice to 'turn into a white woman' as Cristian so blatantly put it. IMHO Michael Jackson is a musical genius, who suffers from serious mental trauma, causing him to do some strange things. Just because he's famous, all of you guys take it heavy; if someone totally unknown to the world would do it, and you would come to know of it, there wouldn't be such a fuss about, I bet.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:15 PM   #18
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

I agree with u Link [img]smile.gif[/img] totally right
Old 06-19-2003, 02:24 PM   #19
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Firim Silraven:
[QB] I think everyone should get the hell off his back. So he's a little eccentric - so what? It's understandable that he's not quite all there in the head, as he's been in the spotlight since he was a very young child and was treated badly by his parents. That's bound to affect him as he grows up.
Tito, Jermaine, Janet, Latoya, and the rest of the Jackson clan grew up in the same environment, but have not reacted the way Michael has. Perhaps because the spotlight WAS always primarily on him. Janet is the only one that established any type of career outside of Brother Michael's shadow.

Quote:
And to those who says he is a child molester - there is NO proof and hardly anything to suggest it.
Here is a link to the actual court documents that do - indeed - "suggest" Michael Jackson was a child molestor.
Michael Jackson Court Documents

Quote:
So he makes friends with children and acts like he's one of them. It's just because he wants to be one, it's one of his eccentricities. If he did molest them, would he freely admit to sleeping in the same room, even the same bed as them? No, because he knows it would incriminate him, but he's got nothing to hide.
Yes, Firim, he would admit to it because - in his mind - he sees nothing wrong with what he has done. But just because M.J. believes it to be "innocent" doesn't necessarily mean the law agrees.

Quote:
And no, he doesn't make himself white because he doesn't want to be black. It's a skin condition that has been proven to exist, and he is proven to suffer from it. He doesn't bleach his skin on purpose, it just happens naturally. And it's ridiculous to say he doesn't want to be black, when he hates racism or intolerance of any kind.
It is also proven that the skin condition he suffers from does not bleach the skin evenly as Michael has done. It occurs on different areas of the body and creates an unattractive "splotchy" complexion. Michael tried to avoid this by bleaching his entire body. It worked, but whether the "treatment" looks any better than the disease is questionable.

Quote:
Plus, he's a damn good musician and a superb dancer.
No argument about that. Don't care much for his current stuff, but Thriller will always be in a class by itself.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:27 PM   #20
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Michael Jackson is a very hansom man, and a musical genius. Also, the moonwalk is the coolest dance ever.

Uh oh... here come the doctors again, time for my medicine.