Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 07-10-2002, 04:05 PM   #1
Trau
Zhentarim Guard

Folks, I need your help. I have been up and down the Bridge District, and I just can't find this guy in red...I've read that he's in the very southend, but I haven't found him there. And yes, I have spoken with the gravedigger.

Thanks.
Black Bush: \"UN got a problem with me in Iraq? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh wait, you don\'t have an army. I guess that means you should need to shut the f**k up! SHUT THE F**K UP!\"
Trau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 04:30 PM   #2
Trau
Zhentarim Guard

I found the man in red, but I can't find the people to collect the ransom from...
Black Bush: \"UN got a problem with me in Iraq? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh wait, you don\'t have an army. I guess that means you should need to shut the f**k up! SHUT THE F**K UP!\"
Trau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 04:35 PM   #3
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Welcome to Ironworks forum Trau! As for the ransom it says in a note in the house beside the red man what to do. You have to go to the slums district at night and you find a man there in front of the copper coronot. Talk to him to collect the ransom.
Old 07-17-2002, 09:29 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Welcome to IW! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Now, if you want the ransom, you must not release the woman. If you do that, the people wont be there.
If you havent released her, you can find the guy in front of the Copper Coronet. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 09:33 AM   #5
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

If you have an interest in collecting umm......pantaloons then I recommend collecting the ransom.
Rimjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 10:17 AM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Rimjaw:
If you have an interest in collecting umm......pantaloons then I recommend collecting the ransom.
Yeah. If you had the Regular Pantaloones from BG imported with you, you just need 1 pair left then. But thats in ToB, then you can be strong as a golemn aftewards.... Litertally.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 02:27 PM   #7
Sir Exxon
Zartan

SPOILERISH
I also suggest getting the ransom. With all the pantaloons, you can make a real cool armour called Big Metal Device. Not a flashing name, but you'll probably understand why it's called that when you see the paperdoll of it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote