Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2004, 10:02 AM   #1
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

The editor of the Iranian conservative daily Kayhan, Hossein Shari'atmadari, who is close to Iranian Leader Ali Khamenei, wrote in an editorial that the true perpetrators of the decapitations of foreign hostages are none other than the Americans themselves. The following are excerpts from his article on June 24:

[...]

'Why Did Americans Slaughter Their Citizens and the Citizens of America's Allies?'

"Why did the Americans slaughter their citizens and the citizens of America's allies [so] horrifyingly and terribly…? [Why] do they construct ridiculous scenery and attribute the slaughter of the hostages to Muslims when their ugly and repulsive faces are exposed as a result of the crimes they committed and the massacre of innocent civilians and the barbaric tortures of the detainees and captives?

"The answer to this question is too clear for us to explain and analyze in depth… With these terrible crimes, the Americans aspire to attain the following goals:

1. "To present a hate-inspiring image of Islam and of the Muslims and to justify barbaric military attacks on them – that is, exactly the same goals as when they established the Taliban and the Al-Qa'ida group…

2. "To respond to public opinion, particularly that of the U.S. and England, which sees the invasion of Iraq as unjustified, aggressive, and entangling and demands that the occupiers leave Iraq. In this way, America seeks to justify the continuation of the occupation of Iraq and the attack on the rest of the Muslim peoples. America is doing it under the cover of a struggle against peoples – which, it claims, know no humanity and commit various types of crimes.

3. "Some of the countries that sent forces to Iraq, such as South Korea, are facing harsh protests by their peoples. By slaughtering hostages and attributing it to Muslims, America sows the seed of hatred and loathing of Muslims in the hearts of these peoples, and encourages their governments to continue cooperating with it.

4. "Among the Americans' main goals in organizing the ridiculous and certainly terrible performance of the slaughters is the distracting of public opinion from America's and England's barbaric crimes against the Abu Ghureib detainees."

III) Official Iranian TV Channel Claims Jews Were Involved in September 11th

MEMRI's TV Monitor Project (www.memritv.org) includes monitoring Iranian television stations such as Jaam-E-Jam 1, the Iranian government TV channel directed at Europe. On June 1, 2004, the station broadcasted a series about the September 11 terror attacks. The show included video clips of the O.J. Simpson murder case. The following an excerpt of the broadcast:

"Ever since the establishment of the Zionist regime, the American strategy has been under the Zionist lobby's influence. Zionism, as expressed in the Jewish Protocols, nurtures in its mind the dream of taking over the world. With Bush's rise to power, it controls the White House with greater force. ...

"A while afterwards, a source in American military intelligence raised details pertaining to an intelligence memo regarding Israel's espionage organization, the Mossad, and its role in the events of September 11. In fact, the claim that Israel was involved in the blasts of September 11 and used it as a basis of America's new strategy for fighting the world of Islam, disappeared in the media coverage, but world public opinion still believes this possibility."

http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD73504

Interesting how often this sort of thing happens in Saudi Arabia and we don't hear about it, there are currently claims from the Saudi Gov't that Zionists killed the americans in Saudi, not Al Quaeda or affiliated groups. When I first read through it I almost laughed, that anyone could believe this shit was unbelievably funny to me, but the fact that so much stock is put in it and so many people believe it (causing it to fuel harted and aggression in a never ending cycle) is extremely horrifying.

*grumbles about the need for a parking lot the size of the land the middle occupies* [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 06-29-2004, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 06-29-2004, 10:18 AM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

Jaam-E-Jam, is that Irans version of MTV?
Old 06-29-2004, 10:29 AM   #3
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:

Interesting how often this sort of thing happens in Saudi Arabia and we don't hear about it, there are currently claims from the Saudi Gov't that Zionists killed the americans in Saudi, not Al Quaeda or affiliated groups. When I first read through it I almost laughed, that anyone could believe this shit was unbelievably funny to me, but the fact that so much stock is put in it and so many people believe it (causing it to fuel harted and aggression in a never ending cycle) is extremely horrifying.
Yeah, well, that's about the same feeling I got when I read the article you posted a few days back, which seemed to have been written either by someone who had never been to France (or to Europe, for that matter) or by someone who despite his homophobia daydreams about hot, steamy sex with Le Pen.
I'll agree with you about the above article, though. But seriously, propaganda works two ways, not just one.

[ 06-29-2004, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:03 AM   #4
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

When you say steamy sex with Le Pen, do you mean Fountain, Felt tip , or Biro ?
Lanesra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:03 AM   #5
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

The important things from the other article I saw (and alot of people probably missed it since it's related to another post I made in another thread is that 10% of France's population is Islamic, if 1 in 3 children born in france NOW are from muslims it's easy to do the math, within our lifetimes France will become an Islamic State (or at least have the non-muslims in the minority).
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 12:47 PM   #6
Aerich
Lord Ao

The article's just a bunch of crap meant to inflame or influence those members of the populace who aren't smart enough to think for themselves - come to think of it, much like our own media, but taken to a different level. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm not worried about France becoming an Islamic state. There's plenty of people there who are already worried about it, and if it becomes more likely, we will see some MAJOR immigration restrictions. Besides, France is a nation with a strong sense of pride in its culture, and anything that seriously threatens that culture will have a fight on its hands. Also, there will be a generation gap, as kids growing up in Islamic families and French culture will challenge the views of their parents.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:51 PM   #7
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Aerich:
Also, there will be a generation gap, as kids growing up in Islamic families and French culture will challenge the views of their parents.
I'd love to agree with that sentence, but we haven't seen the same thing in many of the second generation muslim families here in the states, many of them see themselves as muslims who happen to be living in America/Canada/UK, not citizens on these countries. Again, I hope you're right. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2004, 01:20 PM   #8
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Yeah, well, that's about the same feeling I got when I read the article you posted a few days back, which seemed to have been written either by someone who had never been to France (or to Europe, for that matter) or by someone who despite his homophobia daydreams about hot, steamy sex with Le Pen.
I'll agree with you about the above article, though. But seriously, propaganda works two ways, not just one.
Sorry - but I'm going off-topic for a moment.

Grojlach - I've noticed you are using a lot of "sexual" references lately and I am just curious as to what has prompted this. This is the 3rd reference of this type I've seen in the last 2-3 weeks from you. The first (I believe) was in the current Michael Moore thread when you said another film was coming out that should be every conservatives' "wet dream" because it attacked Moore (or something to that effect). The second one escapes me now, but it had something to do with conservatives either getting an erection or an orgasm over some other piece of Op-Ed news. And now this one.

You do realize that, if Sigmund Freud were around and monitoring this board, he would say that you are obviously the one dreaming of "hot, steamy sex". [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

In complete fairness, I have also seen one such commment directed towards one of your posts by another member (which is where the confusion comes in on your second reference. I forget which "response" each of you jokingly accused the other side of having so I can't remember which of you said what).

Anyway, I just find it odd that these types of references seem to keep "popping up" (no pun intended) in your responses recently, because that seems very out-of-character for you. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Well, what you type and how you type it is your business - I was just curious about this recent trend I've seen in some of your posts and wondered what brought it on?

I apologize for taking the thread off-topic. Now back to a regularly scheduled propoganda analysis. [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2004, 01:21 PM   #9
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
When you say steamy sex with Le Pen, do you mean Fountain, Felt tip , or Biro ?

Now THAT was funny
Old 06-29-2004, 01:25 PM   #10
MagiK

On the topic of European Population make up...its no secret that the European portion of most European countries are shrinking and there is a serious worry that Peoples from Muslim countries are moving in to fill gaps in the labor forces. I have seen projections that by 2050 Europeans may be the minority in Europe.