Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-04-2003, 01:46 PM   #1
Heron
Dungeon Master

I know this is non-related, but I was wondering If anyone knew a great forum and/or strategy site for Might and Magic 7! ty.
Heron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 02:05 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Yep.... definitely not related. As it happens, I'm playing through a game of MM7 right now. Just waiting for the war, and for the judge to die.

One of the best sites is Flamestryke's (www.flamestryke.com). There are links to a few others out there from that one. You can also access the community boards at 3do, where there's an MM Archives board for everything below MM9 (I think). I wander over there every so often.

And if you want, we can discuss it here at IW on the Misc CRPG Board. If enough activity happens over there, it might merit its own forum.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask away. A quick one or two can probably be addressed here, but anything extended should go to the other board.

Where are you at? I've got some definite opinions about how to play the game through
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 03:19 PM   #3
Heron
Dungeon Master

ty Bungleau---what is the 3do site name plz.------..and im at the beginning, I just cleared out the Stone city troglodytes .Barrow downs is too hard for me. I cant kill one spectre w/o out it killing me first. I have a Knight paladin Cleric and Sorcerer. Those fire gogs or whatever the ghosts and (well I can kill a shade) but it is just unbearably hard lol.
Old 04-05-2003, 08:25 AM   #4
WillowIX
Apophis

Yepp Flamestrike´s site is one of the best. You can also try Strider´s site which is filled with goodies (and I`m mentioned in opening greeeting *giggles*). I don´t know if Castle Gobs by MM veteran and know-it-all RIbannah is still up. It used to be here http://users.bart.nl/~broeder/ribannah/ . If it is up you will find lots of great stories and legends about MM7.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:50 AM   #5
Radek
Red Dragon

Another MM7 (MM8, MM9) forum is TELP (The Erathian Liberation Party) telp.org/mm7
Old 04-07-2003, 04:05 AM   #6
Heron
Dungeon Master

Ty Radek.
Old 04-07-2003, 04:24 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

The 3do forums are found at www.3do.com... follow the links to community, IIRC. The MM Archives forum is the good one for MM7.

And ditto on Castle Gobs -- Ribannah is, IMHO, one of the best players. I believe she holds all the speed records (completing MM6 in under a game month, MM7 in just over four months, and so on). I also especially liked her addition to the magical schools -- grey magic to complement the dark and the light.

*edited to correct URL*

[ 04-08-2003, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Bungleau ]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote