Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 03:52 PM   #1
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

...tales are tapestries, spun by the immortal thread of legend...

Edit that you cute, green-eyed, lovable wretch.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Why you little... I'm a red wizard of thay now, I'll just zap your ass!

Restless hearts were the common plague,
Below the hill and over the dale,
A thirst for life could not be slaked,
By any water, blood, or ale.

...heed my warnings...

• You are allowed to pick up NPC's to travel with. Use it to your advantage.
  • Please consult the map on reasonable traveling times.
  • I am NOT accepting new members.
  • Please warn me a week in advance if you're going to hug me.

Currently all character's are alive and kicking. (Though Murdock's sort of in a... *COUGH* tight spot. )

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 01-25-2002, 04:30 PM   #2
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Murdock
(ooc: Larry! You made me spit my gatorade all over my jeans! AGH! OK now, here's your noble quest Larry: Find Zahara's tatoo. )

...a temptress took you by the hand...

~You could hear her breath make a defiant exhale. Her eyes scanned your face skeptically.~ "Big boys aren't supposed to cry." ~She smirked, a smug chuckle of satisfaction coming from her throat. She removed her knees and weight from you with an interesting kick to the side. She now sat beside you, legs sprawled out on the floor. You thought you could see an unnatural color near her ankle... Maybe jewelry, or a tatoo? You couldn't see clearly from here. She brushed the tear from your cheek.~ "Don't cry now. I'll play nice." ~She smiled slyly.~ "It'll be unnatural, but I'll make a concious effort just for you. Does that make you happy?" ~She looked at the ceiling quizically.~ "You know... I think that's the first time I've made someone cry. I've made people bleed and scream, but never cry."

Glorfindel
(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] NOT CINNAMON?! Oh no... And I thought you had potential.)

...the wind called your name...

~The gensai blinked at you. You had the feeling the wind-creature thought you were insane. The wind rustled the leaves again, carrying her voice along with it.~ "Glorfindel seeks excitement?" ~The voice trailed and the wind came again, a bit rougher. It tousled your hair.~ "Glorfindel is brave?" ~She looked at you questionably.~

Mistral
(ooc: OK, I'll pick up a set of full plate mail while I'm at the Sport's Authority. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

...child of a notorious bardsong...

~Brier seemed somewhat frightened by the busy city. But she nodded, following your lead into the spacious tavern. She was holding her hands close to heart and hilt. Her eyes surveyed the inn quickly before her timid countenance faced you.~ "Well then... We're here!" ~She tried to put enthusiasm into her voice. She reached into a pocket on her thigh, pulling out a small pouch apparently for money.~ "I think I'll just eh... Go get something to eat. You want anything while I'm up there?"

Crystal

...a short trip to no-where...

~Your food was delectible, and you could certainly eat it all after your hours of fair-weather walking. Calm voices droned all around. Your sizeable meal combined with the warm peaceful atmosphere almost lulled you to sleep right there. When you finished your supper you couldn't help but sit in sloth for a moment. You felt posotively lovely and had no inclination on moving. The figure by the fireplace moved. He stood up and stretched, then with a mighty yawn started toward the stairs. The bartender laughed at the half-elf.~ "You a man or a dragon Nero? That yawn half sent the roof down!" ~The half-elf chuckled.~ "Ah yes, I am Nero the flame-breathed, ruler of all beneath the shadow of the Peaks of Dragons."

Arleth

...you rolled your dice against the tide of the bulwark...

~Savannah rubbed stiffly at her eyes, a look of confusion as they adjusted to the light. She coughed rather ferociously, as if she were still tossing with the Bulwark. She took a moment to study her surroundings, then saw you. She looked at you quizically for a moment.~ "Arleth?" ~She squinted at the cieling for a moment, trying to regain some memory of the recent events. She quickly turned back with a finger pointed at you.~ "You're trying to get me killed!"

Daelinda

...rewards for the truly determined...

~Cadell looked awefully at the heavy pouch of gold.~ "Hey! There must be at least 2,000 pieces in here!" ~She smiled broad.~ "Maybe I'll recall my days of youth and spend it all on sweets..."

Elle
(ooc: There was only one guard, so I deem you are hallucinating from poison in the close proximity of the Macadere! Feel free to have som fun and have more visions!)

...a healer needs healing...

~The guard looked at you for a moment with a befuddled expression. You were walking on apparently following something that was not there. He reached out and grabbed your shoulder, snapping you back into reality.~ "Miss! Are you quite sure you're all right?" ~His face was concerned.~ "Those were Macadereans back there..."

Lerris

...way-laid in the woods...

~The elf nodded, and spoke a few words in the sylvan tongue to his bretheren. The elves instantly lowered their bows, apparently holding full confidence in their leader. The elven mane looked at at you sharply, now speaking some strained common.~ "The land of Irony is not safe for any but a large group. I would bar your way. But if it is your wish to die, I will let you go past."

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]

Old 01-25-2002, 04:41 PM   #3
Lucre
Elminster

OOC>>> Could you post the map at the beginning of each thread, it would help. And does it say the traveling times on the map? I didnt get a very good look at it.

IC>>>Elle, Alley in Karamikay

"I thank you and thank the whole city guard"

Elle said to the guards who had saved her,

"Could you by any chance take me to the Temple near here, i must go to the Inn by it."

The Guards talked for a few seconds and the tall one replied

"Of course, follow us!"
Old 01-25-2002, 06:21 PM   #4
Lucre
Elminster

OOC>>>How could one guard chase of 4 armed robbers? I guess my mind just made it more sensible [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

IC>>>Elle, Streets of Karamikay

"Excuse me! But i thought the Temple was this way... of course i may be wrong."

Elle said to the guards. The guards looked at Elle and one said

"You don't come around this part of town much do you?"

"No, I am a Priestess of Myathea, I came here to find an antidote to a poison none of my spells will cure."

She replied.
Old 01-25-2002, 06:40 PM   #5
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

(Serinaquei) Karimakay

The front legs of Crystal's chair in which she'd leaned back lazily, hit the floor with a loud thud. "Nero? Nero....what in the nine hells are you doing here?!"

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Garnet FalconDance ]

Old 01-25-2002, 07:02 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Ready to give me my assignment, milady?
Or shall I just sit here and count the bugs crawling across the floor?

Give me my orders...and I shall accomplish them if it is within my ability to do so, which ability you seem to have more regard for than I do."

Old 01-25-2002, 07:16 PM   #7
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

...Elle...
(ooc: Macaderean rogues ran away, they kind of avoid confrontation. All the guard had to do was chase off the dwarf.)

~The guard chased after you.~ "Miss!" ~He shook his head at your mutterings.~ "I think you need an antidote!" ~You kept on wandering and the red-haired half-elf pursued.~ "Miss! Please stop! In the name of all that is sacred, please stop!"

...Crystal...

~Nero turned around in mid-yawn. He seemed somewhat unsurprised that he had met you there.~ "I'm sorry... Do I know you?" ~A wide grin spread across his face.~

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]

Old 01-25-2002, 07:26 PM   #8
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Serinaquei (Karimakay)

The chair hit the floor, overturned, as Crystal rushed to her friend. He winced a bit as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed hard. The wince turned to a stumble as she then doubled her fist and hit him in the arm. "What do you think you're doing away from home? You don't travel. Is something wrong? Is Willow okay, everybody else? Why are you standing there holding your arm, mouth open catching flies?"
Old 01-25-2002, 07:28 PM   #9
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

...Murdock...

~She yawned, placing her hand delicately over her mouth.~ "Ah yes, let me make this brief as I am rather tired. As I mentioned before, it has been a rather long day for me and my bum is rather sore." ~She looked nonchalantly up at the ceiling.~ "You, Murdock, would go to Khalidin. It is a city on the other side of Lake Eharra. There you will find an old friend of mine. He is an elf by the name of Thalali. Rather odd chap, always smells like fish, but he's notorious for his poisons. I hope to finish off the pride and life of our mayor's family. Until they are all buried I am stuck within this city." ~She paused a moment, and looked at you with a raised eyebrow.~ "Do you care to know why I'm stuck here, or should I skip on to the fantastic reward?" ~She smirked.~
Old 01-25-2002, 07:41 PM   #10
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

...Crystal...

~Nero quickly clamped his jaw shut, a smirk forming on his face. His grey eyes were tinged with mischief. He tossed his short head of copper hair, waiting for your mouth to stop running.~ "Aw gee mum, I'm sorry I crossed the street." ~A low chuckle escaped from his throat.~ "I'm a bad boy, not askin' ya first."
Closed Thread