Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 08:19 AM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Sedan sighed inwardly "Ok, you were at Lord Wolfsheim's party yesterday, were you not? News has feet, they can travel on their own, especially bad ones. Lets say you made quite a name for yourself. And it isn't hard to find someone even less famous than you, provide that one can pay the right price."

Sedan smiled, silently congratulating himself on how he handled this. Of course, he wasn't underestimate the mage. He was just simply telling the truth without revealing too much.

"Now about who I work for, I am forbidden to speak my Master's name, but the quest I am about to present to you does not concern my Master. Can we speak in private please? It is about" he lowered his voice and leaned close to Odin and whispered a name: "Lord Argiar T'Sarzkur"
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 09:15 AM   #12
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Lucre, being ignored all the while, began a casual observation of the stranger. Sedan was dressed in common peasent clothes. Wearing low, soft boots, white apron, gray coat and gray trousers. A unhooded black cloack. He seemed quite comfortable in the his outfit.

Lucre didn't hear the name that whispered by Sedan, but as the stranger leaned forward, he noticed a small bottle shaped thing hanging on his belt.
Old 01-17-2002, 09:25 AM   #13
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

*Odin, I will go with ye if you will, but I wouldn't trust this man..*
Regin took a look out of the door, and saw the woman at the end of the corridor...
*Hello fair lady, who might ye be?*, he shouted at her, with a brief smile on his face..
When she did not reply he asked again, and when she still not replied he walked up to her and, reaching up to her face (or as high as he could), he said:
*Who..are..ye?*
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 09:50 AM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The lady seemed to be startled by the dwarf's unexpected move. She let out a light gasping.

"Get away from her!" Sedan broke free Odin's hold forcefully and rushed to the hooded lady's side. Standing between the two, the little man barked "Stay your hands down, dwarf!"

A soft sigh came behind the loyal man, "It is OK, Sedan, thank you."

"But Mastress..." surprised, Sedan turned to regard her

"They are not going to trust you unless I reveal myself."

"It is ris..." Sedan silenced obediantly as the hooded woman walked past him, ignoring the smelly dwarf and entered the room. Sedan followed quickly. Once they were inside, the woman spoke to the group in a gentle and soft tone

"Master Magnus, Master Armstrong and I believe, Lucre? it is a great honor to meet you all. I apologize if my servant Sedan offended you in anyway. Please understand the importance of caution at such emergence times. Before I reveal myself, I would like to ask a favor: Swear that you and your friends will tell no one of this meeting. Your reputation preceeds your honor, thus I remain faithful to your words."

OOC: I suupose Byronas is not here. but, Byronas, if you are, then join as if you were here all along.
Old 01-17-2002, 10:56 AM   #15
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

OOC: I am here guys! No need to worry

Byronas was running across the street at the inn his friends were. His "contact" with Helm has finished some minutes ago. As he was ready to enter the room he heard a woman speaking. Byronas quickly pulled his sword out. His friends might be in danger. Then he opened the door and went into the room but when he saw the woman speaking to his friends. He had never seen such eyes and the woman was beautiful indeed. "Errr.....Odin what is happening here?" Byronas said as he got his sword back to his sheath.
Old 01-17-2002, 03:44 PM   #16
Lucre
Elminster

"Don't interrupt Odin, this conversation could be quite important."

Lucre said as he pulled Byronas away to one side,

"The man is that womans servant, they are here with a quest for us - something about a Lord somebody, didn't catch the full name because the seravnt whispered it to Odin, anyway that woman was being very cautious so it must be important whatever it is. We were just about to find out what."
Lucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 01:03 AM   #17
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

OOC: Heh... [img]redface.gif[/img] I just remembered... nobody has paid for the inn tab yet. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I assume that Lord Gregor is indeed going to settle the bill for us? That or we are going to encounter a very angry mob of inn patrons later on.

Recap:

Lord Argiar T'Sarzkur commands the rightwing of the Crowd Guards, his soldiers are called Knights of the Whitetiger

Lord Gregor: "However, I awefully regret that the masked assasin escaped. By the descriptions, we have this man's name: Loki. I have my own opinions on this matter; however, Loki is Lord Argiar's legion commander. And Lord Argiar is, by all account, a reputable and respectable man."

"Ah how convenient," Odin Magnus smiled as Sir Byronas joined their ranks, "Pardon us if this seems rude, but it pays to play safe, and I am sure that you will understand. Sir Byronas, could you please check if they harbour any ill-intend? Milady, I take it that your name shall remain unknown to us until we give our word. I am flattered that you see me as reputable, but unfortunately, whether I and consequently, we, agree to your conditions depends on whether we perceive you to be a threat or not. Normally I would not be so suspicious, but recents events have been most vexing and troubling, so I have been increasing my guard since then. There... I think I have bored you enough with my rattle, Sir Byronas, what is the result?"
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 07:49 AM   #18
TheDutkanator

I am posting in place of the DM. Here is a copy/paste from the e-mail he sent me. I have pre-aproved the content and assume responsibility in place of 250.

OOC: Due to recent event, 250 is ... out of the town, **grin** so I will post by his request.

"Please" the woman almost sounded like pleading. Even though you cannot see her face, you imaged it must be filled with anxiouty "Do whatever you must, proper procedure of caution is understood fully."

Detect Evil: no effect

OOC: just a reminder word of warning: the Frostale Tarven is Nightstalker outpost... good choice, Regin. check what Lord Wolfsheim said if you have any doubt.

If you decide to change location, then lets say the group and the visitors chanegd the location and took residents at the Five Dragons Inn. It is where you stayed previous night. Proceed with the current event.

OFC, you can always decide to stay at Frostale for the night... after all, it is more appealing

Nicolai Dutka
Game Developer
Archon Games (My Company)
My Website
My YouTube Channel
TheDutkanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 02:12 AM   #19
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

"Hmmmm... ... you seem to check out, Milady. Lucre, Sir Byronas, Regin, any opinions?"
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 03:25 AM   #20
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

*Well my lady, what is it ye want us?*
He lowered his voice and with obvious enthusiasm asked:
*Does ye know anything about this..Loki?*
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote