Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 05-20-2003, 03:52 PM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

I am going to start a new game, most likely with a druid, but I would like to know what would be the best weapon to use? Is it best to stick with a long sword, or is another type better, or go for an axe or something.

Thanks for the help
Target

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 03:59 PM   #2
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

How about scimitars? Or wielding a staff or spear of some sort, these are all good for druids in my games where I have been one.
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 04:09 PM   #3
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

You might want to check out http://nwn.bioware.com/players/characterguide.html. You might also want to get a copy of the

Adventure Guide it has a good guide to each class and race that is easy to follow.

If I am not mistaken Druids can not use longswords. I have always view them with staves, clubs and slings.

Granamere

[ 05-20-2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Granamere ]
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 05:13 PM   #4
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Elven druids can use longswords and rapiers. You can always get a weapon feat if you want a better selection of weapons, but I would suggest Scimitar. Especially the one that the neverwinter dwarf smith makes.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:09 AM   #5
Target
Red Dragon

Interesting, so would it be better to be an Elf with the bonus to hide, sleep etc, or be human and take the extra feat???
Cheers

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote