Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-16-2007, 10:51 AM   #21
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
No kidding--I'm about to restart my old Generic Archer->Druid;
must . . . avoid . . . new character ideas . . . must finish . . . game . . .

whooh-hooh - forging the flail of ages got me to druid 14 and i'm a powerhouse again - and now 1.5M mroe xp to druid 15 i notice . . . ah well, no rush for that one
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:10 PM   #22
Detherin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Character: Deithir
Class: Sorceror (current level: 10)
Race: Elf
Alignment: True Neutral
Stats:
Str: 17
Dex: 19
Con: 18
Int: 18
Wis: 18
Cha: 9

After clearing the halls and corridors of the dank prison that had been my home for weeks, I stumbled upon a similarly imprisoned Djinni. We reached a mutual agreement - a weapon of mine in exchange for his freedom. Judging by my encounters with the fearsome Duergar and the denizens of the nine hells, the road will be long and hard - and can only get harder.

With this thought in my mind, I quickly accepted the terms of the Djinni - any additional equipment would help in my situation. I must now go in search of the Djinni's lamp - a twin of the one that binds his existence to Irenicus' dungeon. A smirk playing about my face, I wondered - or hoped - that the loss of an ensnared Djinni would irritate Irenicus futher. A pityful pet Otyugh, the Mephits and Golems. All naught but fell corpses in my wake

After all, meddling with a Son of Bhaal, Lord of Murder is not wise by any measure. Hm. Blood pounding in my ears, adrenaline and bestial instinct urging me forwards, showed me the err of my actions. Taking a second to catch my breath and calm down, I realised that running a blind massacre would be a fool's mission. My primary objective is to first escape this Chateaux. Then confront Irenicus on my own terms.

Determination and focus now forcing me on, I leave the plain of air. The familiar gloom now settles around me...Where is that lamp?

Tales of Deithir.

(heh).

[ 06-19-2007, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Detherin ]
Detherin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #23
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

What kind of True Neutral? Hippy-Druidic "Balance is important"-True Neutral or Nihilistic True Neutral?
Old 06-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #24
Detherin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've only gone with what I feel "True Neutral" would be for my sorc. Not "balance is important" - certainly not. Deithir is more of a free roamer. He will do as he pleases, neither supporting evil deeds nor condoning acts of heroic bravery.

I'm not a RPer, just throw a small amount of depth to my PC.
Detherin is offline   Reply With Quote