Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-01-2001, 10:28 PM   #1
Chandler
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I asked Keldorn to leave the party so I could take someone else in. He said he was going back to the "Temple"; but he wasn't there... Any ideas???
Old 09-01-2001, 10:53 PM   #2
zNOVAz
The Magister

Wich temple did you go back to? check to make sure you went to the coorect one, if hes not there check the others to make sure.
Old 09-01-2001, 11:31 PM   #3
Lestat
Manshoon

Yuppers, I think he says he'll be at the High Order of the Radiant Heart or whatever. OTOH, he could have left forever. But that isnt likely.
Old 09-02-2001, 01:35 AM   #4
Indur
Welcomed New User

** partial spoiler ***

This has happened to me when he goes back on his "See the Family" quest. I chose the option to go with him to see if he could sort things out with the other guy. He went and the guy told Keldorn that his wife really loved him, and he should go back and make reparations with her. So I went back, and things are good for Keldorn again. But then he asks to go on "leave" for awhile. I told him he could have 1 day only, and nothing bad happened, he was actually pretty happy. And most importantly, he DOES come back, not like when you choose the way you mentioned above, when he goes off by himself.

Old 09-02-2001, 11:23 AM   #5
Chandler
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well... Seeing how I have checked every available temple and hadn't evn had him long enough to do the quest about his wife... I think I lost him for good... Only bad part is he had an exceptionally nice weapon... I am getting along without him fine... He just makes a good tank... I have actually been well beyond where I am now; but had toi restart for a bug in my sys... Thanks for the help guys.
Old 09-02-2001, 11:41 AM   #6
Wurm
Drizzt Do'Urden

He is in the Radiant Heart but you have to go into a room off the top of the main room to find him.

------------------
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"