Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-14-2001, 10:36 PM   #1
Lexidus

I was near the end of the game when I decided to build a new computer and didn't back a thing up! Anyways I am asking for two things here. I am now about to enter the serpant temple again. I got thru this thing before but do not feel like running around that 5 lever room that opens them 6 doors. Someone got a code for it? I would appreciate it. Also them ???elevator shaft area??? near the end of the temple. I think I remember some of it but not sure. I can't describe that area now as I have forgotten. Any help or links would be useful. I will do a search shortly, just hoping someone has it fresh in their minds or on paper.
I hope to start helping others asap. I just really want to get through what I though was the most challenging part of the game. I did not get to Cet's yet though. That was my next area to go to.
Thanks
Old 01-14-2001, 10:43 PM   #2
Xignal76

This is from the walk-through I'm currently working on:

In this area is a coin slot, 4 levers and 6 doorways. To open the doors you must flip a switch (or switches) and insert a coin in the slot. The sequences are (from left to right): lever 3 opens 1st door, levers 2&3 open 2nd door, levers 3&4 open 3rd door, levers 1&2&3 open 4th door, levers 1&3&4 open the 5th door, and levers 1&2&4 open the 6th door. The fifth room has the fourth (and final) monkey figurine.
Old 01-14-2001, 11:06 PM   #3
Lexidus

Thanks! I also found a page doing a search that answered both questions. There is a link below. There are some general hints here as well. Also help on how to kill them nasty manitraps =) Though I found a different way. I ran around an area near the castle in the woods and they get stuck! I don't remember until I map again. This is a great way if you want to get exp. before you do the Serp Temple without going in to the castle area.

http://www.seastop.com/wwhints.htm