Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 07:55 PM   #1
gaunty
The Magister

I have fought up the river and found the bridge, but can not exstend it. What under
water cave to the earth elimental guy, is this in dragonah or in the lake?
Old 11-21-2000, 08:10 PM   #2
CarolineSays

To extend the bridge you need a small gadget that looks like a crank. This place is much larger than you think at first, so continue wandering around, looking up, to the sides of the river etc, for paths you may have missed.

Old 11-22-2000, 10:32 AM   #3
gaunty
The Magister

OK,,, how do I fly stait up or climb? yes there is a hole close to the bronze dragon,
yes I see severl high points up there. I'm
thinking of stacking the chests and going up the hole
Old 11-22-2000, 01:52 PM   #4
xenotoca

why are you fighting upriver when the enterance to the caves and chests is downriver on the opposite bank

Old 11-22-2000, 02:08 PM   #5
Winner

Go downstream. In a bit you will see a small ledge on the right side. Get up on it. Save before going down stream. It may take you a couple of tries to get up on the ledge. Follow the tunnel. You will have to climb a couple of rocks and get back to a dead end and a chest. Then go back and just where you had climbed up, if you look closely you will see the tunnel continues at the upper level past the hole you came up. Run and jump holding the right zero key to jump. You can jump farther and better by looking upwards as you jump. After making the jump you will have opened up a much larger area of the cave and in one chest deep in the cave you will find the crank to extend the draw bridge, and also encounter the spider queen. When you kill her you will find a piece of the dragon shard. It will be labled dragon shard, but to just mess up your mind when you find one other piece of the shard it will just be labled a "strange object." Also to mess up your mind if you access a further area by jumping a broken path above lava you will meet another Spider Queen and when you kill her the chest will not have a Dragon Shard in it. The Brady Games Hint book is very helpful, but it is messed up at times also. Like telling you to use the draw bridge in its walk through before having you go and get the crank and not telling you you need the crank.

Old 11-23-2000, 01:21 PM   #6
gaunty
The Magister

small hurray, big hurray and help!

1 yes I found my way up where kol is, and found the blind irish "boy".

2 yes I have dropped down and have found two
of three crystal keys.

where is this other spider queen/key?
Old 11-23-2000, 02:39 PM   #7
Winner

If you have not got the MYSTIC RING from URTHDALAH, then do this. After talking to the blind guy and taking the elevator up and jumping down the hole go to the right and when you come to the water dive in and find the tunnel to swim through. When you get the mystic ring use it in the tunnel that is blocked with rocks, the chest on the other side has a Dragon Shard.