Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 04:25 PM   #1
Ezekial
The Magister

Asking this because of what happened to me earlier...maybe spoilers:

Just been ambushed by vampires in the Government District, fight starts going, spells, exploding vamps etc...when suddenly Jan (who I hadn't spoken to yet) starts going on with his stories (to koin party)!!! SHUT UP GNOME, I'M BUSY!!! LOL

Well, it was funny at the time, Jan trying to sell me stuff when I was fighting the vampires. *shrugs*
Old 01-17-2002, 04:41 PM   #2
F. Gottwald
Manshoon

apart from the things intended by the designers (the blair witch project spoof had me in hysterics)...

nalia asking how we were helping the less fortunate when we were freeing slaves
turning firkraag into a squirrel... as a consolation for jan as plainly he can´t have boo
irenicus snuffing it before i had a chance to actively do anything (chain contingency from a scoll with horrid wiltings)... what an anticlimactic ending...
liches running around the sarcophagus trying to catch one of my chars while the rest pelt them with missiles
adalon dying in a single hit (quivering palm)... impressive what monks can do...
message in hell: you can´t rest here, either go outside or find an inn...
Old 01-17-2002, 04:44 PM   #3
Tormentor
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by F. Gottwald:

message in hell: you can´t rest here, either go outside or find an inn...

???
Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 08:00 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

hmm, funniest thing ever?

well, on a far away plane i hit someone with 16 simultaneous skull trap detonations - and she survived, which was a bit disapointing i thought.

jaheria coming up with romance dialogues mid-dungeon hack.

thats about it.
Old 01-17-2002, 08:39 PM   #5
Lisa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was trying to sleep and Anomen asking me to go to a secluded corner to talk...we were in the middle of a tomb trying to heal after a big fight... he always was hitting on me at inopportune times
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 09:26 PM   #6
fable
Quintesson

The funniest thing I've seen in the game was when I was doing the bridge puzzle in the Unseeing Eye Quest. After the first multiple choice question was asked, and before I could choose an answer, Minsc popped up and made a choice! Of course it was wrong, and shades started attacking my party as a result, but who cared? It was a delight to see a party member take the option away from me, on their own initiative.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 10:28 PM   #7
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Funniest thing that eva happened to me was on Brynnlaw..... I Killed Desharik... .came back from Spellhold... went into his house... he was there again.... so to set things straight I kill the Bastard again.... then we are about to Leave.... Desharik comes AGAIN... and hes worrying about coming on the brink of Madness??? I got into the hysterics then... I was laughing so much I couldnt kill him again [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 11:35 AM   #8
Gedd
The Magister

Minsc, beserked, using Lilarcor, Fighting a werewolf, who i had turned into into a squirrel and having 3 critial misses in row and then failing morale and running away. . Kinda funny seeing minsc running from a squirrel

minsc "Ahhhhhhhhhh, giant space squirrel has come to take you, Boo!!"
Gedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 11:37 AM   #9
Gedd
The Magister

Actually..i think the beserk state must have worn off by then..thinking about it.
Old 01-18-2002, 11:39 AM   #10
Gedd
The Magister

And i had aerie trying to romance during a pit fight in the underdark.