Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2001, 01:25 PM   #1
Luke's Missing Hand
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK. I killed the witch that turned me into a boogre. How do I get out? I found a golden eye or something like that. There is a room with three flytrap looking things with holes in the walls. I assume that I need to stick something in the holes for the stairs to come out. What do I do? When I escape, will I be returned to normal?
Luke's Missing Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 01:29 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The "Evil Eye" acts like a key to open the room with the idol AKU who can return you to "normal". Have each of your players retrieve the eye from the "socket" and invoke it to gain the evil eye trait.

In the room with the bad lilies and the holes in the wall, you need to insert sticks into the holes to have blocks/portions of stairs appear. You can also try running from the far side of the room to which ever side you want to exit (do both) - running, looking up and using JUMP (zero key on number pad). Sometimes that will also get you out!

Good Luck,
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 01:35 PM   #3
Luke's Missing Hand
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok. I get the stick thing. I don't foolow you on the idol and the invoking parts. Will i find the idol when I leave the room with the bad lillies(once i use the sticks?)
Luke's Missing Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 01:56 PM   #4
carg
The Magister

Luke, you'll need to be at the other side of the dungeon first. Close to where you found Torin (beyond the pit), there is a receptacle for the evil eye. That opens a door to the Aku idol (not to be confused with the other idol at the end of the 'gauntlet').
Watch out for some more bad-tempered flowers though!

[This message has been edited by carg (edited 03-11-2001).]
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 09:10 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Not "Torin" - Grunaxe's ghost.

From the PIT - take the south exit/path - follow it around until it is going north - continue north and you will find the Idol of Aku behind a door you opening using the Evil Eye as a key - Look out for Plantlife!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 02:25 PM   #6
carg
The Magister

Oops, sorry if I confused you, of course I meant Torin's father Grunaxe. Thanks for correcting this Wyv.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote