Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2003, 05:10 AM   #11
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
You know how it is; you forget to pack and then it's time to leave. So you throw a few things in your kit and away you go on a nice ocean voyage. You turn around, notice you are in the underdark and THEN realize that you didn't pack a rod of resurrection and the only one in your party who could use cleric spells is dead.

That's what happened to me. I hadn't been playing my game for a couple of weeks. I came back to it and blazed on ahead and now, here I am. Oh well.
Reload
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 05:32 AM   #12
Whailor

Always carry a Rod of Resurrection with you, you never know when your warrior is only one left standing and needs to ress everyone else

Other then that.. I don't recall if any of the merchants in Underdark (gnomes and dwarves) sell the rod or not. But doesn't hurt to check out, just in case.

[ 02-20-2003, 05:34 AM: Message edited by: Whailor ]
Old 02-20-2003, 06:15 PM   #13
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

It sure would be nice if Irenicus left a Rod of Resurrection in his office, instead of a dumb Staff of Thunder & Lightning. (He can't even *use* the Staff, can he? IIRC, only Priests can use it.)

No Rod of Res in the Underdark, just a Rod of Reversal and (if you kept it/them) one or two Rods of Lordly Might. Whoop dee doo. (twirls finger)