Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-02-2000, 03:19 PM   #1
Taxman

Stuck again. I killed the inquisitioner and got the key, opened the arcane prisoner's cell, and all he says is "get out of here you lizard praying fools, I'm not telling you anything. The mask is mine." That's it. No matter what I say that's all I get. What gives?

I've got three figurines which I figure will come into play at some point, and I got the elizer from the chick at the windwill which is supposed to help when my crew fights naga.

Is there some obscure event I didn't do or have overlooked? Help please. Thanks.

Old 12-02-2000, 03:37 PM   #2
Archimedes
Welcomed New User

You missed the pack of thieves with the magic lockpicks which they ask you to deliver to one of their number who went to the serpent temple. The thieves are close to the crypt back in the Valeia area of the map. If you sold the lockpicks, threw them away, or sold them you are out of luck with the prisoner. If that's the case, console yourself with the fact that he only gives you information about the serpent temple, which you can (with some difficulty) figure out on your own.
Old 12-02-2000, 06:11 PM   #3
Ravensong

Thats not true. There is another way to get the information from the prisoner. It involves something that you find in one of the rooms right before his cell.

Old 12-02-2000, 06:16 PM   #4
Taxman

Gotcha, he gets pretty chatty when "poked" a little. Never would've thought to do that. Now, off to find some incense, spider nectar and the serpant wand

Old 12-02-2000, 06:19 PM   #5
Ravensong

Shouldn't have to go too far for the nectar...