Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-09-2004, 01:01 PM   #1
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

I know this is a game site, but you never know who's interested in stuff like this. Now that I'm married and trying for a baby there is simply no place for dangerous bachelor stuff like this in the house. That being the case, I might as well sell it. I already sold most of the swords at a yard sale some time back. I hung on to these because they were my favorite pieces. I'm finally letting them go.

Authentic United Cutlery brand daggers, not knock-offs. I have three.

The Tibetan dagger by Kit Rae, which is really nice! Picture It comes with a nice polished wall plaque with an inlaid matching medallion. Very sharp! This dagger is recently discontinued, so it is a good candidate to appreciate in value! The dagger and plaque are in pristine condition.

A round table dagger. Picture This one comes with a stand and a sheath from a UC Eagle Talon! The items are in good condition. Excepting the stand, they were worn with costumes at one point.

I'm asking $25 for the round table with stand and sheath, and $30 for the Tibetan and plaque.

Last, I have a Stargate dagger on a polished plaque with the "Eye of Ra" medallion. Picture. The plaque has a small cosmetic chip in the finish.

This Stargate dagger is long discontinued and becoming somewhat of a sought after collectors item. My early research is finding the retail on this dagger is between $75-$95, if you can find it! Many sites advertising the lower prices do not have it in stock and I cannot find one on Ebay at all. I'm guessing about $60 for this one. If it doesn't sell, I don't mind holding on to this one in storage. The collectors value will likely increase with the popularity of the Stargate series.

Last but not least, I have a Halberd or Bardiche or Lochaber Axe pole arm (depending on your point of view) in pristine shape. One helluva wall hanger! It has a nice fitted leather sheath for the edge of the blade. The blade itself is quite dull though. I'm asking $70. Here's the site where I got it! .www.by-the-sword.com
Here's the item...
Picture
Picture 2

[ 09-13-2004, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Sir Kenyth ]
Old 09-09-2004, 01:47 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

My brother does... I'll send him a link to this post.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:09 PM   #3
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Man, I wish like hell I had money for stuff like this. Someday...
Very cool stuff Sir Kenyth. To bad you have to sell it. Good luck bro.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:32 PM   #4
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Man, I wish like hell I had money for stuff like this. Someday...
Very cool stuff Sir Kenyth. To bad you have to sell it. Good luck bro.
I've always wanted a den decorated as an armory. Now that I have a house, I realize it's not really feasable. After kids rooms and a guest room, there's no rooms left! The basement will only be able to fit the workout room, bar area, and a storage space. You can only have so many hobbies and this one just doesn't fit my life anymore. If I ever decide to get back into it, I would want museum replicas instead of fantasy/movie items.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:23 PM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I may be interested in the Stargate Dagger. Only two problems.

1) My Wife

2) what the shipping cost would be to Australia.

Cheers!
Old 09-10-2004, 12:25 PM   #6
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
I may be interested in the Stargate Dagger. Only two problems.

1) My Wife

2) what the shipping cost would be to Australia.

Cheers!
Hmmmmm.......... Shipping what would be considered to be a weapon through customs might be tricky. If you research it and find out it can be done I'll be happy to oblige you!
Old 09-13-2004, 02:12 PM   #7
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

I have an offer on the Tibetan and Round Table, and a preliminary offer on the halberd.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:35 AM   #8
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

T-D-C as of July we are not allowed to purchase certain knives/swords and other sharp weapons. Therefore getting it through customs will be impossible. Kind of a shame really as I've collected Knives and Swords my whole life and before you know it, we'll most likely be asked to hand those in also. Not that I will but I thought I'd point out th regulations in here at this point in time anyway. They are only at the starting point but I'm sure it will still not make it through customs.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:48 AM   #9
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

ah that sucks

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-14-2004, 10:18 AM   #10
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Strange that a decorative knife mounted on a plaque would be illegal, but a large butcher knife or cleaver is OK? That's the way it is with Govt. regulation. A true criminal will always find an implement to perform his deed. The only thing prevented by such laws will be the occasional crime of temper.