Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-23-2001, 03:38 PM   #1
Psychedelic Buttafly
Zhentarim Guard

Guess I am Not Good Enough for the Board!!!! I mean some people do welcome me, but i get this funny feeling that you dont really like me coz you dont know me and i feel the odd one out!! I bet you didnt treat jerome like this when way back to his very first email he took the rip out of all you and you just joined in. But with me you treat like a comenor, i feel a bad atmosphere towards me. so im gone unless you can convince me otherwise!!!! But only if ya want me to stay, i mean iam only a newcomer!!!1

------------------

"Buttafly Never Walks, He Takes The Dragon Instead"
Old 05-23-2001, 03:40 PM   #2
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*slap* *slap* *slap*

stop talking sh*t and just enjoy it man, people dont have any reason to like you!

Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and act mature!

------------------

My hopes lie dashed,
Crushed from high above,
My dreams lie shattered, my heart broken,
A casulty on a battlefield called love.
Old 05-23-2001, 03:46 PM   #3
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:
Guess I am Not Good Enough for the Board!!!! I mean some people do welcome me, but i get this funny feeling that you dont really like me coz you dont know me and i feel the odd one out!! I bet you didnt treat jerome like this when way back to his very first email he took the rip out of all you and you just joined in. But with me you treat like a comenor, i feel a bad atmosphere towards me. so im gone unless you can convince me otherwise!!!! But only if ya want me to stay, i mean iam only a newcomer!!!1

?????????

Never seen you before mate. How can I not like what I do not see?

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-23-2001, 03:46 PM   #4
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Hey there turbo. I am not trying to be cruel, but from my standpoint it seems as though you are lucky to be back after your initial debut, and now you are asking people to beg you to stay? I mean, I don't want to see anyone leave the board, but I'll be damned if I am going to try to convince you to stay when I could barely tolerate you yesterday.

Take advantage of your clean start. Let people get to know you as the psychadelic butterfly instead of that f**kstick that was posting yesterday. I guarantee that shit like this thread will make people even more upset. If you want us to forget, you need to also.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 05-23-2001, 03:48 PM   #5
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Let him alone, Jerome
He obviously feels a bit insecure.
PB, if you act the fool you will get treated like one, lol!
Just be nice to people and you will find they like you pretty well. If you insult us, we are likely to either ignore you or be rude back. That's human nature. Treat people as well as you want to be treated yourself, ok?

------------------

Old 05-23-2001, 03:48 PM   #6
Epona
Zartan

I for one won't judge you by what happened previously, and some other people have also replied to your threads to welcome you & say it's OK, start over.

You got more replies than most of my threads ever get! Don't worry about it, also don't forget that a lot of people are on different time zones and many can't visit every day. For example I work during the day, study most evenings, so only pop in every so often just to keep up.

Don't take it personally, you're welcome here. Once you post a few more times and get to know people better you will soon make friends

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-23-2001, 03:51 PM   #7
BladeMaster

Hey PB. All of what happened before is in the past. People will judge you on what you do now not what has happened before. Am I right "People Do not judge Psychedelic Buttafly on what has happened before." Just stay PB and become a valued member of theis board.

------------------

Old 05-23-2001, 03:52 PM   #8
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:

Hey, Take a chill pill . People on this board are a broadminded bunch. Why not lurk for a couple of days, read some threads, get an idea of the sort of posters who use this board. Then, when you feel a bit more comfortable, come back.

Also, talk to Jerome, he will keep you right.

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Old 05-23-2001, 03:52 PM   #9
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Just wanted say.....QUIT WHINING!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2001, 03:53 PM   #10
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Er, welcome or goodbye`??

Well if you stay, well see you around, if not, take care!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf..