Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-31-2000, 12:50 AM   #1
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi RedArrow,
Sorry I can't answer your question about Yoshi.
I believe there are a limited amount of scroll cases, just as with gem bags, and as far as I know there is only one bag of holding.
You do have an option with shadowkeeper, you can give yourself as many of these as you like. Someone may know the freedom sroll item code and you can give yourself one of those.
GL
Old 12-31-2000, 10:44 AM   #2
RedArrow

Thanks to the board my questions got eaten and probably you guys had given the answers already. Anyway here they are again. I warn you though they are really stupid.

I killed Kangaxx but Yoshi got imprisoned and I can not find a friggin freedom scroll. Where can I buy one?

Second is, I'm emberraced to ask, I have 3 scroll cases and I want to buy another but I really couldn't find where the hell they were sold and I checked like 10 vendors.

Two stupid questions for the price of one!! Get them while stocks last!

Old 12-31-2000, 10:49 AM   #3
littlemage

I think you can get a freedom scroll from ribald after you return form the underdark.

BUT........
If thats to long to wait just deduct about 9000 gold from yourself and edit it in with shadowkeeper i suppose.

Old 12-31-2000, 10:59 AM   #4
RedArrow

Well I'm at chapter 3 yet. I did everything I could before going to chapter 4(killed Shadow Dragon and Firkraag, killed Kangaxx, killed rune guys etc.) I know I saw a freedom scroll somewhere but no idea where.

Any idea about scroll cases?

Btw I don't want to use the cheat progs for the moment, thnks for your suggestion tho.

Old 12-31-2000, 11:09 AM   #5
RedArrow

Come on guys I can't play further before releasing the guy from imprisonment

Old 12-31-2000, 11:15 AM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Don't think you can Red. Forget him for now or reload.
And scroll cases? Never found more than three. Just stash some spells in your stronghold if you must keep them.
Old 12-31-2000, 11:22 AM   #7
RedArrow

Nooo I can't forget him now ( I know he is gonna betray me but because I learned it by mistake/spoiler I keep him because he is very good. Plus he has tons of goodies on him like shadow dragon armor. Darn, I guess I will reload if that's the only way.

And the scroll cases, I thought they were endless in stock :/

Old 12-31-2000, 02:16 PM   #8
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Red,
If you're going to use Shadowkeeper you may as well use it to give yourself a freedom scroll as well.
I'm not computer literate enough to provide a link to Shadowkeeper in this reply, but from memory you can download it from the Ironworks main site.
Hope you work something out.
Old 12-31-2000, 03:45 PM   #9
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Hm
MAIOR SPOILER
-
-
-
-

-

-
-
-
-
-

don't bother freeing yoshimo

He will turn on you
Old 12-31-2000, 03:58 PM   #10
Fox!

YOU CAN GET A FREEDOM SCROLL FROM SOME DWARF/GNOME? IN THE UNDERDARK GO A LITTLE EAST THEN HEAD SOUTH YOU WILL FIND HIM FAIRLY EASILY
HOPE I HELPED BYE